Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

2015 Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously a 1 poster from EH Cobra after one win - you nut. EH up and about, great - I hope you

BullSh*t!! You are from EH you ONE post battler. We will note this post and hammer you every loss you get and there will be many.

Does seem a little suss...

That said, with pretty much every recruit the hills got this pre season not playing today, was good to get a win under the belt- first time we've ever beaten the cobras!

Sandown were a completely different side from the last few years, be lucky if more than half a dozen blokes were the same.

They were bloody young- got some blokes that can seriously move, just might take some time for them to gel I'd say

Played E/HILLS today. DEVASTATING
Mate, don't know where this rabble club found these players they should've beat us by another 10 goals. It's a long season & had a few out. Hills No thirds either apparently, on the up is what I'd say......will play finals
Hallam losing by 15 goals haha now 0-18 that's a great prediction

EHills looked a lot better than previous years, finally given up kicking the footy sideways which always helps. Interesting to see how they go against the better Div 3 sides.

Last edited:
Obviously a 1 poster from EH Cobra after one win - you nut. EH up and about, great - I hope you

BullSh*t!! You are from EH you ONE post battler. We will note this post and hammer you every loss you get and there will be many.

Only hammering that will be done is down at the Dojo..... I don't want mix words on big footy but it's been a very frustrating day :(
#bodybag

Without the sandown influence yesterday the margin would have been greater. Toan, hemphill and chapman very handy. Ashwood one of the biggest thickest sides I've seen. Take the win and look forward to moorabbin next week.

For the only paid club GM in the SFL being at Sandown and one who works in the media and entrusted to getting things right, I'm staggered the said GM released his clubs player list to the SFL for publication to allow all to see that their Coach for 2015 is Mick Rossborough!!! Gee the bloke even signed of a player transfer for Mick to Ashwood however still announces him as their coach. How could an experienced guy like this fail to send in the correct coaches name. Where is the respect for the guy who they have appointed, no not the first one that walked out but the 2nd guy? Why couldn't they get his name in the record on time for 1st round. How friggin embarrassing for all at the club.

Yes we all get sucked in to reading this forum. Hand up in the air!! Bitter ex Sandown are you? because you didn't get your own way. The SFL has apologised to the club for getting it wrong. It is an SFL publication as the club submitted the right info. First one that walked out? His wife has cancer, so kick back in your arm chair and have a spell from typing on the computer mate. In fact, pull the pin..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes we all get sucked in to reading this forum. Hand up in the air!! Bitter ex Sandown are you? because you didn't get your own way. The SFL has apologised to the club for getting it wrong. It is an SFL publication as the club submitted the right info. First one that walked out? His wife has cancer, so kick back in your arm chair and have a spell from typing on the computer mate. In fact, pull the pin..

No they didn't, club mistake. Then why take the job in the first place??. Not going anywhere. Have nice day

No they didn't, club mistake. Then why take the job in the first place??. Not going anywhere. Have nice day

You're a muppet, Steves wife was diagnosed shortly after taking on the roll and he decided it would be too difficult supporting her and his kids as well as dedicating his time to Sandown.

Absolute peanut.

At least they had a crack. Good enough for you to read and absorb then come out like a muppett if they got anything wrong. Start contributing yourself or PO

Yet youre gonna go and slam a random poster cause you THINK is being an imposter. Sounds like your a sad Sandowner cause you lost.

Could you be any more hypocritical.

:cry::cry::cry:
Anyone watch the Moorabbin game?

Watched the kangas give the dragons a hiding yesterday but was disappointed to see that i couldnt recognise any of the 2012 dragons who won the flag playing. Where have they all gone? Machine? Pang? A few decent white guys they have picked up though but nothing compared to the calibre of the likes of yap and co

"Machine" copped a heavy footy to the eye on that Grand Final day, lost part of his vision from it. Only played a few thirds games since

Anyone watch the Moorabbin game?
I watched the game until half time, Moorabbin looked to be to physical for the Dragons.
Moorabbin have some strong body mids and a very athletic ruck who can give them first use.
Dragons have a very handy tall forward who's a pretty good mark,the delivery into him was very average.

So after the weekends round who wants to change their ladder predictions?

Is safe to say the 5 will be in no particular order:
CPL
Mount W
Black Rock
Moorabbin
Ashwood

"Machine" copped a heavy footy to the eye on that Grand Final day, lost part of his vision from it. Only played a few thirds games since
I saw him run around for them in the seniors last year in the VaFa. Anyone know what has happened to yap? I heard that lyndales senior coach was the head coach from their premiership year. Interesting matchup this weekend for these two clubs

I saw him run around for them in the seniors last year in the VaFa. Anyone know what has happened to yap? I heard that lyndales senior coach was the head coach from their premiership year. Interesting matchup this weekend for these two clubs

Think dragons will continue to struggle. 2012 wouldn't win again

Footy is back finally and what a cracking day for it. Clear blue sky and not a breathe of wind.

CPL issuing the first warning shot with an absolute demolition of Hallam. March and Dent kicking a bag each. Are the team to beat to so far. Who is going to take it up to them and test this formidable lineup? Barr and Mouritz from all reports looked good and dominated.

Lyndale do it fairly comfortably over Dandy. Still find it funny that your so used to big Trev kicking a bag and Ordell in the best every week. Both will be towards the bottom end of the ledger come the end of the season for mine. Interesting to see how the Redlegs come back as their task doesn't get any easier against the boys from bayside this week.

The boys from the hills have come out of the woodwork haven't they. Crowing already that they are flying and how good they are when they faced a team who are less than 6 months together under a new coach. You dont win flags in April boys. But well done on the win at home. Lets see how you go against the big boys though lads before you get too ahead of yourselves.

Match of the round was between Ashwood and Mount. Not sure if the live score app was working but can someone confirmed that not one score was kicked for 2 quarters? Jeffries has come out of retirement apparently and Beecroft kicked 3. Haven't checked but did any of the Sandown transfers play this weekend? Or are the clearances still going through? Not sure how to read this but i guess its Mount coming back to the pack and Ashwood improving?

An inaccurate Black Rock did it easy over the boys from South Yarra who didn't seem to fire a shot after quarter time. Williams, Durie, Dewar (who was kept goaless) were missing from the best and still won comfortably, shows increasing depth of the club. Brady the only multiple goal kicker and being held scoreless for much of the game i think my prediction was spot on. Be interesting to see how good the Jets can be this year.

The Kangas came out slowly but kicked into gear putting on 13 goals to 6 after half time. Not sure whether that was from scintillating football or was it from the fact Southern dropped away due to cattle/fitness. 12 goals combined from both teams in the last quarter does show me that there wasnt much pressure applied. Good win. But the test will come against those above them.

What are your thoughts? Anyone set the world on fire or anyone able to give some feedback on how each team went?

Back