Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

2015 Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Grape vine sources it's $2,600 per week (including coach) give or take $47,000 for season. But who knows really, only advice would be to recruit $$$& outside of SFL div3. The thinking of a club recruiting inside their own division & improving is a disaster waiting to happen.

Just quickly congrats to BR for their grannie birth & a quick note, Heatherton FC what a disgraceful deck. Local football deserves better, SFL serious decision making issues in recent times......

Just quickly congrats to BR for their grannie birth & a quick note, Heatherton FC what a disgraceful deck. Local football deserves better, SFL serious decision making issues in recent times......

This.

Div 3 SFL though. s**t quality...treated like s**t by the league. Standard wont lift til its treated better by the league incl Umpires etc

Anyway, Black Rock v Mount GF. With Mount to lose another.

Could you be a bigger peanut?

But ive got bigger fish to fry...like the absolute predictable fall of Black Rock agasint teams that aren't Southern, Hallam or Dandenong. CPL next week South Yarra on the the postage stamp not long after. Could be sitting in prime spot to be disappointed once again come finals time.

Funniest thing ive heard all day.

Black Rock will be out in straight Sets.

Ashwood > Sandown 55
South Yarra > Dandenong 36
Moorabbin > Hallam 62
Black Rock need all the free points they can get, they aint going far in september
Mount > Lyndale 23
CPL > Endeavour 66

My favorite...Black Rock didn't even have a game and they dropped to 3rd lol. Next stop straight sets

Moorabeen....cuause they have come and gone.

Here I thought black rock were gonna gone be a straight setter.

Mount the smokeys....get around them.

Ha, OBVIOUSLY you and CRAGLY only played for Monash Blues in 2008 going by your posts and now predictions and not attending the facility as such.

Who cares if Heatherton have spent some coin on facilities, the ground itself is still rubbish and has been so for 15 - 20 that I know of, whoever decided to move finals there needs the sack. poor parking. bugger all people there, ground is disgraceful I will never understand that decision.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many have they actually lost / which years? Anyone actually know?
2011 GF vs Southern Dragons
2012 EF vs Ashwood
2013 SF vs Dandenong
2014 GF vs CPL

2007 GF v Black Rock
2008 PF v Canterbury (went out in straight sets)
2009 GF vs Skye
2010 GF vs Hampton

Clearly had it in bag last year though

Not sure if that's sarcasm or not but its not as if they were 50 points up at half time... I'm tipping the choking mount of old woulda come out after half time and found a way to drop it anyway haha

Mount were all over them... Cpl was not going to win that one.

I've witnessed more that a few GFs were a team has come from 30+ behind in the last quarter to win. So don't tell me a team were not going to come back from a deficit at half time...

I've witnessed more that a few GFs were a team has come from 30+ behind in the last quarter to win. So don't tell me a team were not going to come back from a deficit at half time...
Yeah but there was no way cpl had the personel or fitness to do that against a really good mount side ...

Yeah but there was no way cpl had the personel or fitness to do that against a really good mount side ...

We will never know for sure I guess. CPL had beat them a few weeks before so they would of been confident going into the 2nd half.

We will never know for sure I guess. CPL had beat them a few weeks before so they would of been confident going into the 2nd half.
Not that I'm across all the circumstances but wasn't it cpl that refused to go out and play second half ? Really it should still have been awarded to mount. At the end of the day neither team would have cut it in div 2 and most like have come straight back down next year.

2006 EF v Black Rock
2007 GF v Black Rock
2008 PF v Canterbury
2009 GF vs Skye
2010 GF vs Hampton
2011 GF vs Southern Dragons
2012 EF vs Ashwood
2013 SF vs Dandenong
2014 GF vs CPL

All true. But what gets me is people thinking Mount were the favourites in all of those. I'm obviously biased and would say 2011 is the only year we were worthy of that tag.

Not that I'm across all the circumstances but wasn't it cpl that refused to go out and play second half ? Really it should still have been awarded to mount. At the end of the day neither team would have cut it in div 2 and most like have come straight back down next year.

It was actually the police that came down and instructed everybody to leave the venue. They were never going to let the game go ahead after players were injured in the brawl.

Back