Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 6, 2008
coburg
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Australian cricket team
As I posted in the game thread ..

As bad as it has been today folks if you swap Watson and Kelly for high quality contested mids, have Hooker at FF, defend their transition better, show more composure with the ball and match the intensity of the first quarter and we're in the contest.

All but the first one are easy fixes. I hope we don't give away our draft position to go for an easy fix in the midfield. We need to build internally and go to the draft again this year. Go to the draft again next year and potentially get a FA next year.

Begley and Parish can hold their head high.

Hard to be too upset about a game you were never in. I thought 10 goals would be about the margin but it woukd have been nice to be competitive for a while.

Good to see that our best players were the younger guys, hopefully they learned something.

Was the same issues we had for most of the season; slow midfield, poor disposal and no defensive awareness.
Not really sure why Colyer kept getting a game, would have been more valuable getting thay experience into a kid.

Thanks Pops for 2 years of giving your all

Thanks Jobe for bleeding red and black, and showing how to carry yourself with diginity. A true champion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did Joe & Kelly get carried off again? Fox footy have just gone straight into the bullshit analysis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back