FTA-TV Spartacus: Blood and Sand

without giving too much away, the bird you really want to go n00dz, eventually does.

when this happens you will know what i'm talking about.

i hope ur talking about seppia.

it warms heart and breast to be in knowledge that country of Australia can produce such fine young specimen

Vincent Chase

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 27, 2011
MadiZen Square Garden.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
New York Knicks, Jets
it warms heart to know that you have also witnessed her 'presence'

a fancied tone indeed is seppia, may she remove head from arse and continue down the noodz path..

spartacus-vengeance-fugitivus-seppius-seppia-gif-mine-7.gif

it warms heart to know that you have also witnessed her 'presence'

a fancied tone indeed is seppia, may she remove head from arse and continue down the noodz path..

spartacus-vengeance-fugitivus-seppius-seppia-gif-mine-7.gif

i would descend upon her with the power of jupiters whilst my downpour will blot out the sun

has thy utensil stopped trembling from finale?

lucretia shall be damned by the gods for eternity

finale was good fun. wait, im talking about vengence.

mrs north demanded that i cease fapping. told her to tongue or i shall have word.

so yeah, bring on the roman legion!!!

Up to s1-ep10....didnt get a chance today to watch more, was busy.

but im entirely engrossed in this show, amazing stuff, really highlights well the era of the romans, all the subterfuge, treachery, debauchery, etc.

I stayed for the t***ies, and I'm glad I did, cos it got a shitload better.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
That whole first season is up there with the best television ever made. Episodes 2 onward a slow burn setting everything up, and the last half of season 1, episode after episode of such dramatic events, treachery, villainy, etc, culminating in that slaughter of episode 13 that seemed unreal, but more amazing to think it is how the real life events came to pass too. No bigger badder television ever depicted or written than that last half of events unfolding.

Up to s1-ep10....didnt get a chance today to watch more, was busy.

but im entirely engrossed in this show, amazing stuff, really highlights well the era of the romans, all the subterfuge, treachery, debauchery, etc.
You really should watch Rome, great series

Back