FTA-TV Spartacus: War of the Damned (probably spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

spartacus-570x427.jpeg

24-36 hours away. Cant wait.

Finishing up Spartacus: Gods of the Arena tonight in preparation for what shall be a glorious series finale.

A summary recap of the final episode of season 2 saw Spartacus and his slave army celebrate the slaying of Glaber by way of sword down throat.

Spartacus, Agron, Crixus, and Gannicus form a strong leadership group that since season 2s finale hath garnered more freed slaves. Naevia is the token female fighter. I prefer the original one to be honest.

It is a shame that Batiatus is now with the Gods of Rome. He really made the show. His one liners are folklore now (JUPITERS utensil!). Irreplaceable.

Who shall be the villain now? Who hath the Gods sent to cease slave rebellion? Will he make Spartacus submit, or will he simply spread thy cheek to receive utensil up arse?

For those who simply enjoy the form of female body, I present to thee

tumblr_m0ekz9oHDh1qdx9plo1_500.gif

And fondness of sword and battle

tumblr_m0qxfnvXru1qevlxso1_500.gif

Spartacus-War-Of-The-Damned-spartacus-blood-and-sand-31881245-500-281.gif

I call on thee, brothers. Join this army thread Vincent Chase, Jeffers, Ron, RoosterLad, Crimson Azure, King Elvis, anyone else who have wish to defy Rome, and we shall enjoy company, bread and VICTORY!

384400-1920x1440.jpg

Gotta say, i didn't enjoy Vengeance nearly as much as the first season, or gods of the arena (my favorite).

...but I will still see this through to the brutal end.

Yep i agree the first 2 were so much better but season 2 was enjoyable but i can not stand the actor that replaced Naevia i wish they just left her as dead instead of replaced.

Seriously can't wait. I'll be out most of tomorrow, but as soon as i get home i am grabbing it.

But i sure will miss Ilithyia
Spartacus is a hidden gem and a great show and so very easy on the eye!! ;)

Be careful not to watch it with kids around though.
In on this. Call to arms accepted.
You have my axe!
Yep i agree the first 2 were so much better but season 2 was enjoyable but i can not stand the actor that replaced Naevia i wish they just left her as dead instead of replaced.

You honour me. And I am honoured to be with you.

FIGHT TO THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jupiters utensil!!!!

Too bad Illithya won't be there for her spreading of cheek and Glaber ramming utensil in ******* arse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol new dominus killing his champion.
he is cunning.
his son is annoying.

i think the blood and guts are becoming tarantino-esque, kinda OTT and borderline comical. needs to get back to basics.

blonde chick rooting ganicus is hawt.
have just set eyes upon recent events.

new Dominus looks interesting. this episode did a good job of pumping him up to be a good match for spartacus.

Looking forward to them taking over a city.

Agree on the blood and guts being OTT. It's so watery, looks like red cordial.

Had a raging boner for the blonde chick riding Gannicus and the brunettes going at it..............brb cut to agron and little man.
nzHns.gif

The blood and gore is pretty over the top now but it was pretty cool to see Spartacus completely mash that dude's face up at the start.

Not happy about the Agron and Syrian scenes but keen to see that blondie get plowed more. Gannicus is a lucky man.

How does this show stack up when compared with Boardwalk Empire, The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad?
It doesn't.

That said it doesn't take away any of the enjoyment. Your not watching it because it makes you think, has great acting etc. It's just a s**t tonne of fun.

And boobs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back