Spear Creek 1978 Triple Murder

Remove this Banner Ad

Telephone intercepts recorded him saying " I have never been this scared" ...."i am not going to prison, I would rather walk into the street and blow my head off".
What are you two trying to contribute to the discussion here,? Surely not **** stirring by briefly repeating parrot fashion what i have opined and saying little else.
You show me where I have ever said quote " he should be used to prison he worked there".
Your temper will get you in trouble one day if it hasn't already. Calm down and converse like an adult and you'll be treated like one.

You're alluding to there being another reason that he's going to be scared of prison. The most logical reason he would rather die than do time is that he has first hand experience of what happens in there and more than likely what happens to ex law enforcement. That's enough for anyone to want to avoid a prison sentence.

Im sure its very interesting Nobby but I can't read it cos your with your mates on ignore,,, bay bay.....LOL

Silence Feathers. Lucky I am not allowed to call you bird brain or other norty names, so I am informed.

Im sure its very interesting Nobby but I can't read it cos your with your mates on ignore,,, bay bay.....LOL
If this was true then you wouldn't have known there was something to read. Oops.
Classic case of can give it but can't take it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back