Podcast Special show with Benny D & George F Monday 19 November 6pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi

I'll squeek in a show with Ben before the draft show most likely 6pm.

If you would like to hear any questions answered about;

Memberships
2019 Convention
Past Player Program

Feel free to log them here and i'll send them

Hi Ben,

How’s the atmosphere inside Allan Scott Power HQ compared to previous off-seasons?

How are our two senior whizzkids from Sydney - Olly Shawyer, whose GM title has just changed from Marketing and Digital to Marketing and Brand in line with the moniker of the committee on which FishingRick04 sits ... and James Lindsay, GM Commercial, with whom I’ve exchanged a couple of positive emails lately and who makes a top impression ?

Please pass on best wishes to Claire from all of us on BF.

Last edited:
appreciate some serious questions, obviously Ben scope isn't to talk about onfield performance, so I can't ask him those questions, obviously as a fan, he would be disappointed. Like we all are.

I have a lot of time for Benny D I hope the club pays this man well as his job must be amazing when we are up and tough as heck when we are down. Kudos to him for agreeing to this!

Any plans to keep our pre game fresh and a spectacle for other fans to be jealous of??

I imagine the march and NTUA are probably the two biggest/most important parts of pre game experience are we worried that they may drop off due to how the team performed last year?

Is there any talk of some more interstate membership/corporate events? There was some in Sydney I attended that were great.

Cheers rick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For a club that takes pride in our long history, there's a lack of Member merchandise only available to those that have been long term Members. Is the club looking at anything (pin, cap, top etc.) only available for those that have been Members 10+ or 20+ years?

Like this?

770BC829-CBC5-49A6-8DF3-980374DE7290.jpeg

Exactly why I said 10+ and/or 20+ years. I'd go with 20+, but understand 10+ is still a reasonable time frame. 10 years is you stayed loyal during the dark years when it wasn't easy, with a nice new shiny stadium and being 'everyone's second team'. Something to easily differentiate yourself from the bandwagon fans (important as they are for revenue and crowd numbers).

How’s our churn rate looking this year compared with the last few seasons? Have more members dropped off this year?

I’m moving back to Adelaide next year so looking to jump in someone’s grave.

Well you probably don’t need to ask this question now.

They’ve gone early on upgrading the waitlist because enough people have already cancelled outright, as opposed to letting their seat hold lapse on November 30. I just landed Platinum B seats in Row A farken.

Churn rate = High

Could the club please set up some more detailed options for members in terms of our email subscriptions? I don't want my email to be spammed every day with news that I've already read on here, but I would like to receive member exclusive things like the membership survey. The email subscription shouldn't be all or nothing.
In your online account you have under Accounts Settings page and one of the "Manage Your Settings" there is the "Email Subscription Preferences" settings, click on that and you tick a box for about 12 different types of emails. You might have ticked the box for everything at some point - maybe when you first got the online account.

Last edited:
In your online account you have under Accounts Settings page and one of the "Manage Your Settings" there is the "Email Subscription Preferences" settings, click on that and you tick a box for about 12 different types of emails. You might have ticked the box for everything at some point - maybe when you first got the online account.

Disregard that question then. But it turns out I already had only surveys ticked, but still never received the members survey. Weird.

So two shows tonight?

I saw Macca's 8pm show thread here, and had forgotten about the 6pm show.

Questions: Ben, I know you will be playing the company line, but I wouldn't mind something on the following:)

From the eastern side most of the play was on the western side, so far away and really boring. Please tell us what you can about the 2019 style.

China - do we have any board members with China experience? If not, why not.

KT is looking frazzled. Are there plans to share the load, especially in China?

Will Ken be brave next year?, or again concentrate only on defence and let attack take care of itself?

Why is Monty at back and Bass with the forwards?

Who would you like us to select at 5, 10 and 15?

Ben,

I asked you a couple of years ago about mounting a recruitment drive for International Members, with an Executive International Member category aimed at Shanghai. Is it happening?

Also international merchandise sales, especially into China via the Mr Gui eCommerce network ... if indeed it has been set up and is operational.

Oh, and ... How many people at the Club hate me yet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back