Podcast Special show with Benny D & George F Monday 19 November 6pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m sure Ben has seen the questions and run them by the club. It wouldn’t surprise me if he’s ‘not available’ until they’ve worked out a way to spin or avoid answering that our Member numbers have tanked from this time last year.

I wonder if this (if true) will influence what we do at the draft? Does Luko bring enough hope to deliver a 5K bump?

I wonder if this (if true) will influence what we do at the draft? Does Luko bring enough hope to deliver a 5K bump?
I don't think Luko in particular. The club would probably think selling top SA draftee(s) would help. A worry given Rankine and Luko will be gone, that we go Rozee at 5.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Ben,

How’s the atmosphere inside Allan Scott Power HQ compared to previous off-seasons?

How are our two senior whizzkids from Sydney - Olly Shawyer, whose GM title has just changed from Marketing and Digital to Marketing and Brand in line with the moniker of the committee on which FishingRick04 sits ... and James Lindsay, GM Commercial, with whom I’ve exchanged a couple of positive emails lately and who makes a top impression ?

Please pass on best wishes to Claire from all of us on BF.

Hold on... how is FishingRick04 on a committee for branding?

Hold on... how is FishingRick04 on a committee for branding?
He ran for the board and the club looked at what he could bring to the table despite not getting elected. The club should assess everyone who runs to get on the board and if they dont make it, ask if they can contribute in another way, in areas they have some experience.

More confused than anything.

It's more than just branding, I have a strong marketing background with my business and as REH advised, as I ran for the board without success they had a spot free and I offered to help out.

It's more than just branding, I have a strong marketing background with my business and as REH advised, as I ran for the board without success they had a spot free and I offered to help out.

All good. Glad to know you're getting involved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back