Specky selector 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Just the one in /GF/. Make sure you've got the whole URL exactly right, from http to .mp4 One character error and you'll get nothing.

Not 100% sure this will work but... If you are using windows media player, go into the player (not library view) and right click>more options> then go the tab "player". tick "add remote files to library when played". Before i did this, it was just streaming, but after it then gives me the option to save the file, instead of streaming it. I'm now downloading the other 3 quarters.

your freakin kiddin me...obviously it is not fw3 its fw4 ! :mad:

Colin,

Are you going to edit the links for the last 3 quarters so it can work for Specky? No rush, just curious.

You've been on top of this stuff all year and I saw you posted but the vids are still the wrong links.

Huge thanks for everything you've done this year. I can not tell you how much I've appreciated all the time and work you've put into this thing.

Cheers!

all you need to do to make the other 3 qtrs to work is add a new line @ line 75 :

round="FW3";

so it looks like this:

if ( round == "GF" && year == "12" ) {
dir="Premiership" ;
vvs="vs" ;
round="FW3";
}

edit :

ok this fix has been uploaded so refresh the page.

all you need to do to make the other 3 qtrs to work is add a new line @ line 75 :

round="FW3";

so it looks like this:

if ( round == "GF" && year == "12" ) {
dir="Premiership" ;
vvs="vs" ;
round="FW3";
}

at the moment I forgot the ftp password so it wont get updated for another week

in the mean time rename the file attachment to fix.html

Cheers! You are a champ. Thanks so much again for all the work on this.

yeah, thanx for all the post guys, espescially for the GF. I stupidly forgot to setup record on my PS# before I went down, so this rescource is massive. Cheers, Cheers!

I have tried multiple combinations but can't seem to get a north game going. I'm trying to get round 16 north v carlton or round 21 collingwood v north.

Any chance someone could give me a hand?

I have tried multiple combinations but can't seem to get a north game going. I'm trying to get round 16 north v carlton or round 21 collingwood v north.

Any chance someone could give me a hand?

I tried both & both work fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm the latest link to specky selector says that its been banned by the provider...

Does anyone happen to know any sites that will be showing replays/games of the NAB cup in 2013?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back