Opinion Speculation over - Eade Coach

Who will be our next Coach?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My tips are ...

1. There will be a coach appointed before the start of the season.

2. Not everyone will be happy with the choice.

Yeah I know it's some wild and whacky predictions there, but I thought it was time to go out on a limb.

My tips are ...

1. There will be a coach appointed before the start of the season.

2. Not everyone will be happy with the choice.

Yeah I know it's some wild and whacky predictions there, but I thought it was time to go out on a limb.
mother-of-god.jpg

Great call.

Not yet.

It's unbelievable how long it take to appoint an AFL coach these days. Yet the Wallabies appoint a new coach within a week. Obviously their "due process" is different to AFL club boards'.

ARU: Um .... do u wanna be coach?
Candidate: Er ..... ok. I get a free trip to Europe right?
ARU: Yeah, I think England and France are in Europe. Ok, you're hired. Just don't text any sheilas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not yet.

It's unbelievable how long it take to appoint an AFL coach these days. Yet the Wallabies appoint a new coach within a week. Obviously their "due process" is different to AFL club boards'.

ARU: Um .... do u wanna be coach?
Candidate: Er ..... ok. I get a free trip to Europe right?
ARU: Yeah, I think England and France are in Europe. Ok, you're hired. Just don't text any sheilas.
To be fair, there were only ever really two possible candidates for the Wallabies coaching position and the best choice ended up being appointed. Cheika was the favourite choice even before Link resigned. Combine that with the fact that the following week the Wallabies needed to fly out to to Europe for their Spring Tour with a coach.

Despite how frustrated I am at how long it's taking for the Suns to appoint a coach, there are countless potential candidates, and there's no 'next week deadline' that the Wallabies had. Cheika reminds me of Bolton a bit, actually. Maybe we should get Bolton.

Been thinking about it a bit. I want Bolton or Eade. They are the best two options I reckon despite being completely different. If we get Solly I will be very disappointed.

Eddie's head is going to explode.

Ed is happy with Eade moving.
It's just up to GC now to compensate the contractual shortfall.
If you induce a contract to be broken in the business world, that is standard practise.

Ed is happy with Eade moving.
It's just up to GC now to compensate the contractual shortfall.
If you induce a contract to be broken in the business world, that is standard practise.
I would be extremely surprised if that happens, mostly because we can't afford to do that.

I would be extremely surprised if that happens, mostly because we can't afford to do that.

I'd say you are getting a major kick from AFLHQ in this appointment.
It will be up to Travis Auld leaning on old mate Gill.

I'd say you are getting a major kick from AFLHQ in this appointment.
It will be up to Travis Auld leaning on old mate Gill.

You have facts to back this claim? Again you preach a guess as fact with nothing to substantiate it. * off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back