Speed TV closing

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 22, 2000
Calling Wambulances for the Geelong whiners
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ford

The two channels that I'd be watching most if I had Foxtel.

I wonder if they'll split up their current live Motorsports over the 5 others channels.

I wonder if they'll split up their current live Motorsports over the 5 others channels.

They may have to as events will clash next year.With them showing all the practice and qualifying of V8s live,they're often before midday.Often on Saturday or sundays until maybe 1pm you have either a Truck,Nationwide or Sprint Cup race on live or even a Moto GP or Superbike race if they're on this side of the world.

I'm assuming most will be on one channel [i.e Fox Sports 4],like NRL is all on one channel [FS1].Union seems to be on one channel [FS2 ?] and cricket is more often on FS3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

looks like Fox Sports 5 will be mainly motorsports themed anyway
Yep and the good thing is we probably won't have the red button for things like Indycar races next year when they clash with Sprint Cup races.Indy will just be shown on something like FS2 or FS3

Yep and the good thing is we probably won't have the red button for things like Indycar races next year when they clash with Sprint Cup races.Indy will just be shown on something like FS2 or FS3
hopefully the death knell of the red button!

be interesting to see if they do EPL on every FS channel now rather than all on one with a red button service

hopefully the death knell of the red button!

be interesting to see if they do EPL on every FS channel now rather than all on one with a red button service

I think EPL is still on red button as you often have golf,rugby union or cricket on other channels at the same time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back