Werewolf Speedwolf - A very quick game of werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah but you had a confirmed good going for you hard. You managed to escape which was, on a whole, the winning move.

True. I don't think Crumpet will ever be able to convince me he was logical in his pursuit of me haha but there always seems to be a case where illogic is still leading to the right person.

Well no, he didn't. I honestly thought he was BSing. It really isn't that hard to tally up who the vig has killed. I've seen people do it as well with having a prepared list of seers with their real roles in case they get grilled. He came in, said he was going to role claim, and then came back 10-15 minutes later. I really didn't get why you were so stuck on me after that when there was nothing illogical about me.

But have you ever seen hatchy do that?

On the one hand you were trying to paint him as a werewolf schmuck by saying he couldn't help himself from lurk liking when evil, but then also trying to paint him as a werewolf genius who keeps tabs on all of the night actions just on the off chance he has to answer a decietful question designed to trip him up. I don't know which werewolf games you've been playing, but I have never ever seen anybody do that on this forum.

But have you ever seen hatchy do that?

On the one hand you were trying to paint him as a werewolf schmuck by saying he couldn't help himself from lurk liking when evil, but then also trying to paint him as a werewolf genius who keeps tabs on all of the night actions just on the off chance he has to answer a decietful question designed to trip him up. I don't know which werewolf games you've been playing, but I have never ever seen anybody do that on this forum.

No, but who knows who's in his faction coaching him?

I'm just explaining that it's pretty straight forward and people from two factions who hadn't seered him genuinely thought he was BSing. I'm not suggesting he was keeping tabs on the entire game, I'm saying in the lead up to role claiming all it takes is someone in his PM posting a list of who the vig has hit, and coming up with reasons for each of them. I've seen it multiple times while evil/modding so not sure why it's such a foreign strategy to you.

Jesus Hatchy I was revealed as a villager and you still killed me lol
Again, easy from the outside looking in.:$

When the fate of the village rested on my shoulders I was always second guessing myself.

Again, easy from the outside looking in.:$

When the fate of the village rested on my shoulders I was always second guessing myself.
I hated being the vig, too hard basket.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

since there seems to be melts every game, we should have a "best melt" award

I'll start it.

Best melt award from this game goes to roo2macca even though he did not have a great game :p

**** this s**t, I can never have any ******* luck in these games. Cloud and I literally posted within 10 seconds of each other and it was me on the wrong side of it. If it was the other way around, his arse would be on a platter. I can't ******* believe it happened and I was going to delete it but that would make me look even more suss. ******* bullshit I tell you.

I'll start it.

Best melt award from this game goes to roo2macca even though he did not have a great game :p
That was brilliant.

I'll start it.

We used to have a best melt award until melter tried to win it every game.

If I posted 20 seconds earlier, Cloud would've been gone D2 and I would've stuck around for a bit longer... just saying.

If we'd lynched cloud first it would have made you look like mafia and I dare say we'd have killed you next anyway :p

If I posted 20 seconds earlier, Cloud would've been gone D2 and I would've stuck around for a bit longer... just saying.
I think the biggest difference there is I'd try to talk my way out instead of disappearing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back