Think Tank Spice Girls - Rank them from 1 to 5

Remove this Banner Ad

1 Sporty - that accent, the nips from the Wannabe video. Cute apart from her solo "Dyke Spice" phase.
2 Ginger - them t***ies
3 Baby - Cute
4 Scary - actually I fancy her more now than I did back then
5 - I just find her looks and personality uninteresting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Better not post your idea of a 10 / 10 or I'll prolly die of a heart attack.

TATU.jpg

1. Baby Spice (Emma) - Sweetly pretty. Everything a proper little girlie should be.

2. Scary Spice (Mel B) - I do like a bit o' rough. She often had a couple of raisins stashed in her brassiere, which I found very appealing.

3. Posh Spice (Victoria) - "Posh"? I don't think the girl from Essex really knows what it means to be posh. The most classically beautiful of the quintet, but the condition of her skin and eating disorders are mildly off-putting.

4. Sporty Spice (Mel C) - The strongest pipes, but with a bit of a shrillness that was grating. Also has a weak chin and the propensity to return to pre-season training a few kilos over her playing weight. In a pinch.

5. Ginger Spice (Geri) - Seemed to be very popular back in the day, but I never got it - I also don't have anything against gingers. If you took off all the makeup and cut her hair short in a spiked do, she'd look like Jack Ziebell. No.

All skanky moles.

Any girl that makes David Beckham go crazy enough to climb up a dangerous lifeguard outpost on a foxtel tv series with absolutely no safety equipment or ropes directly due to guilt of an affair decades ago gets a solid 1 in my book.

Baby
Sporty
Ginger
Posh
Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back