Movie Spider-Man: Far from Home

Remove this Banner Ad

Could substitute a lot of stuff that happened in Homecoming, it was almost the same movie, just on a different continent.

Without going into spoilers, felt they wasted a lot of opportunities with the post End Game era, and the stuff they did use was flippant and clunky.

I get these movies are formulaic and cookie cutter, I've still enjoyed them all immensely.

Understand this won't be a popular opinion, but even by MCU standards this felt phoned in and forgettable.

Yeah pretty much agree. Finally got round to this on streaming, fairly glad I didn't go to the cinemas for it.

Just felt really thin to me somehow. Hated the twist with the villain, oh its all just an illusion, my superpower is a fleet of projectors, great. Up there with the Mandarin stuff from Iron Man 3 imo.

No probs with Spidey, thought Holland's portrayal was around the mark as usual. Supporting cast, meh, did their jobs I guess. Would have this movie near the bottom of the pile MCU wise, better than Thor 1 and 2 but thats about it. Nowhere near Homecoming imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back