Movie Spider-Man: Far from Home

crafty_bernardo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 5, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
This is great news. * Disney and them trying to monopolise the film industry

Just read a report Disney are demanding 50% of the profit from 5%. Can’t blame Sony for taking a stance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Anyone checked on Holland?

Im thinking hes not happy with the decision given his closeness with the avengers peeps

Yeah he is sad.....

ML3dkyuP6og0P6FqOx0rnwTwV3rmhVaQUAsemWt9UCIHtONY05yWcYo9jTsmCRA6CZIxiejakMyOC6KG0mZvFuR9N3sIVeVBN2KPnT0KKhQiV138-77mN23z0P94_w=w465-h316

That's pretty significant...
Isn't that about 60% of the films?
Sorry was worded pretty wrong, kind of meant like in terms of the solo films, they would still just carry off from the post credit scene in Far From Home? Just without the other Marvel characters.

In terms of the other Marvel films, then yeah they’ll need to work a way around it about more harder.

Sep 26, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
This is great news. fu** Disney and them trying to monopolise the film industry

Just read a report Disney are demanding 50% of the profit from 5%. Can’t blame Sony for taking a stance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Considering that Disney did all the work and also offered to pay 50% of the cost of the film I thought it was fair

SONY will now do what they do best and * up the franchise

Sep 26, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Marvel need to get on this ASAP and get every single one of their characters back into the stable.
$$$$$$$$$$$

I think they will just either wait it out for the inevitablity of SONY crawling back or they will create a new character for Parker to be with a name change to hide away after being exposed

Aug 14, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Venom box office $856 million from a ~$110 million budget. Sony have no clue.
But it was critically reviled and not exactly loved by audiences. No guarantee there will be repeat business.

If it’s a hit, they’ll keep going. If it and Morbius struggle they’ll change course again, like they did with Spider-man 4, Amazing Spider-Man 3, the new Raimi trilogy, the Aunt May movie, Sable and Black and the MCU.

crafty_bernardo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 5, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
But it was critically reviled and not exactly loved by audiences. No guarantee there will be repeat business.

If it’s a hit, they’ll keep going. If it and Morbius struggle they’ll change course again, like they did with Spider-man 4, Amazing Spider-Man 3, the new Raimi trilogy, the Aunt May movie, Sable and Black and the MCU.

80% audience score from 38,944 voters compared to critics on RT, and it still got a sequel. Shows the latter's opinion doesn't really matter.

Wow just watched it.
Fantastic , had no right being as good as it was.

They can't leave it off like that , * America and Iran , the REAL peace summit we need is Sony and Disney !!

TALOS !!!! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Wow just watched it.
Fantastic , had no right being as good as it was.

They can't leave it off like that , fu** America and Iran , the REAL peace summit we need is Sony and Disney !!

TALOS !!!! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's "up"? I should probably watch Venom first.

Back