PS5 Spider-Man Miles Morales

Remove this Banner Ad

so why set the last one up for a sequel and then go in a different direction?
I'm betting that this is Spider-Man 1.5, designed to introduce Miles Morales and more importantly to allow Sony a drawcard release within the launch window. I reckon the "real" Spider-Man 2 is a while away and will feature dual protagonists.

The spider-verse cartoon was fantastic. They should do something like that.
It was.

After some further reading/thinking Im thinking that Dannnnnnnnnn is spot on. This will be similar to something like Infamous: First Light. A bridge between 1 & 2.

Spider-Man set up Green Goblin for its sequel. I guess this is definitely a spin-off.

Wonder if it will be on PS4 if it's coming out this year. Even if it's only 15-ish hours or less, I'd buy it day one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not surprised it will be smaller and use enhanced parts from the old game. It’s only been 2 years and Insominac have been making Rachet & Clank too.

If Insomniac already have all the assets there, why wouldn't you just copy and paste it all and give Miles his own game. I like this approach more compared to having this character cut too much into Peter's story / the main series. But MJ is still a problem. :huh:

I'll put it here since the remake is only coming with this version. They had to change Peter Parker's appearance for reasons stated here (In real simple terms the face capture didn't suit the voice capture. It was not as noticable in the PS4 version but needed to be changed for the remake). Not a fan of the new look at all.

I'll put it here since the remake is only coming with this version. They had to change Peter Parker's appearance for reasons stated here (In real simple terms the face capture didn't suit the voice capture. It was not as noticable in the PS4 version but needed to be changed for the remake). Not a fan of the new look at all.

Classic Reddit quote on the new look that I quite liked:

"It's like they were trying to make Tom Holland and ended up with Tom Belgium"

I'm not too fussed, it does kinda make me want to play the PS5 version again, but more so hoping that Morales tides me over and I don't end up getting the remaster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back