PS5 Spider-Man Miles Morales

Remove this Banner Ad

Just picked this up for ps4. Hopefully it doesn't have the same issues as the ps5 version. Got it for $3 after trading in Just Cause 4, The Outer Worlds and AFL.

Just about got the platinum for this, just need to run through new game + and I’m done.
It forces you to play New Game+ for platinum? That's s**t.

Just picked this up for ps4. Hopefully it doesn't have the same issues as the ps5 version. Got it for $3 after trading in Just Cause 4, The Outer Worlds and AFL.

It forces you to play New Game+ for platinum? That's sh*t.

Yep, I’ll never understand the point of it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

im only at the bridge setpeice but i think i know who the tinkerer is.
Miles former BFF Phin, it will be because her brother died or something. the whole purple think and it being Dana's color is a bait and switch IMO. i kinda hope its someone else because thats just too obvious right now.

I dont want anyone to tell me if im right or wrong. but just having a guess.

EDIT: LOL im right. they show you who it is at the start of the encounter.

Fun Game - main story line shorter the Superman, but with a lot less mundane missions.

On the trophy hunt now - Collecting the sound samplers were painful

Good to hear that they're software issues that will be fixed rather than faulty PS5s, will probably wait until they patch it before playing this game though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finished this last night. Really enjoyed it - I came in expecting something more expansion pack sized and really it was just a slightly smaller open world game.

Just finished it man what a game loved every minute of it Miles and Peter make a great duo

Post credits scene I'm hoping it's Venom

Don't think it will be on that particular person but he'll exist in the next one as that is he helping with the healing.

Just finished the first Spiderman game and loved it. Deciding now whether to play Miles Morales straight away on my PS4 or wait until i can find a PS5.
If you've got nothing else it's probably worth jumping straight in. The PS5 is good as the quick travel is almost instantaneous and better graphics, other than that it's not massively worth holding out.

If you've got nothing else it's probably worth jumping straight in. The PS5 is good as the quick travel is almost instantaneous and better graphics, other than that it's not massively worth holding out.

I enjoyed swinging around so much that I literally didn't quick travel a single time, so no issue there :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back