- Biggest team Insomniac has ever had working on a game
- Most ambitious Marvel game ever made
- It's been in development for "quite some time"
- It's not connected at all with the upcoming movie
- Open world
- It'll focus on both Peter Parker and Spider-man
- PS4 exclusive and published by SIE
- They aren't ready to talk about any release timeframe
I'm really excited for this. Love Insomniac and have always thought that a Spiderman game has a lot of potential. Past games have nailed the swinging aspect but failed at everything else. Looking forward to seeing what they come up with.
Normally I wouldn't be excited at the prospect of a Spiderman game but given what Insomniac did with Sunset Overdrive I'm on board. The traversal in that game was phenomenon and if they can build on that we will end up with a really fun title.
Yeah Spider-Man on the PS1 was awesome, had a blast playing that and even Spider-Man 2 was good. The rest since then have been very average, so hopefully this one delivers. I'm confident it will, Insomniac are great.