PS4 Spider-Man

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

spiderwebbing around New York is pretty s**t.

A few hours in and I expected much better from this game tbh

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
41195.jpg

I'd have it well above Tomb Raider, which I played straight after Spiderman and was blown away by how poor the character models were compared to Spidey, could really tell the difference in quality especially in cut scenes. The fact that it was the 3rd one of essentially the same game probably effected my enjoyment of it too, thought the first 2 were great.

But yeah it won't get a look-in ahead of GoW and RDR2 for GotY.

Does anyone that has all the dlc have a rough estimate of how long they take to complete ? On the fence about getting the first two parts or getting a couple of the games on the psn going for under 15 bucks.

Finished it today. Amazing game, one of the best I've ever played. Gameplay and combat mechanics are just sooooo damn good. The story is compelling too, even if it took me a little bit to get fully engrossed in it. My heart was torn for poor Spidey at the end.

Went through my first play of the story without bothering too much with the side missions and tasks, going to replay it and try and get 100%.

Anyone have any difficultly downloading the dlc city never sleeps? Brought it from PS store but it won’t download - super frustrating, any solutions?
It doesn't automatically download once you buy. Need to add it to downloads.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back