Home & Garden Spiders can get ****ed

Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur
It did rain heavy over night and have had showers on/off during the morning.

I haven't seen any spiders since, I'm due for another any minute now I guess :p

They're certainly active again, found a giant huntsman when I was vacuuming a few days ago. Thought it was dead so poked it with the vac, nope was not dead...

They're certainly active again, found a giant huntsman when I was vacuuming a few days ago. Thought it was dead so poked it with the vac, nope was not dead...

I found one just crawling along a kitchen cupboard

tenor.gif

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Bug bombed the recently as my car is returning from the panel beaters after eight odd months.

Would've killed dozens of spiders, mostly redback.

May the karma gods have mercy on me.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Bug bombed the recently as my car is returning from the panel beaters after eight odd months.

Would've killed dozens of spiders, mostly redback.

May the karma gods have mercy on me.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Found a massive huntsman corpse in the driveway last night, must have been chilling under the car then got run over.

Please have mercy on me karma gods.

Nov 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LIVFC
Driving in my car the other day and reached in to my bag to get a drink of water and this big ******* white tail comes crawling out of my bag

I did not deal with it well - started hyperventilating a bit and reached around for anything to kill it with, found a book on the floor behind my seat and squashed it

I'd love to be able to be rational with them because I know they aint out to get us but * me my heart rate went up a notch too much plus the driving factor was not fun

Driving in my car the other day and reached in to my bag to get a drink of water and this big ******* white tail comes crawling out of my bag

I did not deal with it well - started hyperventilating a bit and reached around for anything to kill it with, found a book on the floor behind my seat and squashed it

I'd love to be able to be rational with them because I know they aint out to get us but fu** me my heart rate went up a notch too much plus the driving factor was not fun
Yeah now and again ill think even if a spider crawls on me while im driving just keep cool. And pull over and light the car on fire when its safe to do so.

Glad youre ok RJ

PT Bar None

Banal Chaos
Cake Connoisseur
Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
What are they doing in your dreams?

I dont think ive ever dreamt about spiders. I tend to dream about ppl. Like ppl i know

Just spidery s**t. Walking around and stealing focus. Had a few dreams of seeing a roof like the pics in the article. There's probably some Freudian theory behind it that I don't care about. I'm a pretty lucid dreamer these days so when they turn up my dream self is usually all "Urgh, are we doing this again!?" And my dream self will ignore them and go and do something else.

I do sometimes hallucinate them when you're in that period of waking up, but not fully awake. Did that last week. Woke up and thought I saw a big spider on the bathroom door - maybe the handle morphed into one? - it had been a spider dream night. Anyway, I was like "Nah." Rolled over. Then rolled back, looked at the door and it was back to normal and spider free.

One of those things. Triggered by conflict maybe? Dunno.

Just spidery sh*t. Walking around and stealing focus. Had a few dreams of seeing a roof like the pics in the article. There's probably some Freudian theory behind it that I don't care about. I'm a pretty lucid dreamer these days so when they turn up my dream self is usually all "Urgh, are we doing this again!?" And my dream self will ignore them and go and do something else.

I do sometimes hallucinate them when you're in that period of waking up, but not fully awake. Did that last week. Woke up and thought I saw a big spider on the bathroom door - maybe the handle morphed into one? - it had been a spider dream night. Anyway, I was like "Nah." Rolled over. Then rolled back, looked at the door and it was back to normal and spider free.

One of those things. Triggered by conflict maybe? Dunno.

Yeah I'm similar. I have a regular bad dream which involves Spiders, they aren't the main story of the bad dream but they are in it.

I also do the just waking up/dozing off and think something is a Spider when it isnt thing which is annoying.

Though there was this one time where one of my sons put a fake spider on my pillow when I was asleep. I half woke up, knew inside it was the fake spider but swear I saw it start moving so yelled and threw my pillow against the wall.

dylan123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 3, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
Woken up to this one running around my room the past two days. I got home yesterday and couldn't find it, was hoping it had left me be but here it is again running like mad on my ceiling this morning.

At least I'm getting to work early now as I can't relax in bed to start my day...
809378b0eb3367cfda6af27d7c0215c3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back