Spitmond's new 5 year plan

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder what Hardwick thinks of all this. It reminds me of Essendon's 3 year plan:

ESSENDON boss Peter Jackson has put enormous pressure on new coach Matthew Knights, saying the club should play finals in 2009 and "push for top four" in 2010. If not, Jackson said, those in charge probably shouldn't be at the club.

There is enough pressure on coaches as it is and these grand plans only make things tougher.

With 47000 members last year, more than any Victorian team but the reigning premiers, consecutive profits of 2 million and a top young list, I don't blame them for aiming high. We're not like Melbourne, who seem to think three consecutive spoons are a good result.

Read and weep minions.:D

ahhh melbourne

What we should do is just have 7$ One game memberships like the Hawks
than inflate our figures so our fans can pretend we had 50,000 members

hahaha how sad

I wouldn't even worry about that. How about you concentrate on improving to the SECOND-least successful club of the past 25 years? :thumbsu:

99% of people probably missed it because no-one cares, but Melbourne have a 10-year plan.

150 wins in 10 years. 15 wins a season for 10 years.

:eek:

Hahahaha, I also heard this.

Gee they must be going to have a few undefeated seasons towards the end of the decade, as for the next 3 years they're only going to win 15 games........lmao.

It makes our new "3-0-75" 5 year plan sound realistic

yeah..........and Krudd will have fixed the hospital system in 5 years and Keneally will have fixed NSW public transport in 5 years........

If I had a choice between backing the tigers or politicians to hit their target Id probably............not waste my time

the key is winning premierships...

soooo as a bulldogs supporter u can be ignored...

Obviously

ahhh u can make as many finals as you want

the fact that u have 1 premiership 194 years ago means everyone
except freo can ignore and laugh at you because your side dosent actually matter, their just stocking filler

ahhh u can make as many finals as you want

the fact that u have 1 premiership 194 years ago means everyone
except freo can ignore and laugh at you because your side dosent actually matter, their just stocking filler

Which makes Bitchmond's 5 year plan pretty sad then doesn't it? They're not even aiming to win a flag, they're just happy make the finals 3 times (when they've made them just twice in the past few decades :eek::eek:

Making the finals, even in 8th spot, is considered the ultimate success at Spitmond :eek:

the key is winning premierships...

soooo as a bulldogs supporter u can be ignored...

Obviously

[Kyusss Logic]Judging by your use of sms\text speak you were not alive when Richmond won their last premiership. Therefore as a Richmond supporter you can be ignored.[/Kyusss Logic]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's more than 78 matches in a 5 year period. Wanna try again, champ?

Maybe after managing 3 wins in a 3 year period, the AFL decides to either:
a) merge your club, or
b) remove them from the AFL

I actually think the champ may be onto something there....

Is that the best you've got?

But your unoriginal and piss weak attempt to gauge a reaction got the response deserving of it.

And your maths is still shithouse, so his point stands

a) merge your club, or

If you guys are still in the comp with just two grand finals in your entire history... I think we should be fine for a while.

Plus of course we get more than 3 wins, we play Essendon at least 5 times.

a) merge your club, or

You're a Bulldogs team talking about other teams merging. Oh the irony. Worry about your own team mate, the drought keeps on getting longer.

But your unoriginal and piss weak attempt to gauge a reaction got the response deserving of it.

And your maths is still shithouse, so his point stands

What maths moron?

Did I add anything up or provide some fancy calculus formula?

Can't blame this guy anymore:

terry-wallace.jpg

and your best player has gone....

richmond.jpg

so all you have left is Sideshow Bob

Richmond+FC+Training+Session+ICl_vT6sn2Ml.jpg

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"

- George Santayana

wallace_over_a.jpg

Spitmond: The LOL that keeps on LOLing:thumbsu:

Yeah straight from Carlton's creative accounts dept No wonder your maths is dodgy

How is Richmonds creative coaching dept going? Isn't it an average tenure of less than 2 years over the last 25?

svWALLACE_wideweb__470x335,0.jpg

Maybe we should look at Richmonds Creative Trophy dept over the last 25 years?

empty+cabinet+australia.jpg

How about the creative supporters dept?

toothless.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back