Mission accomplished.

Bent Cockchin: Giggles. :D

I wouldn't say upset

I would say confused and angry that people like you are
- Eligible to drive
- Eligible to vote
- Entitled to freedom of speech and alcohol

56f14859ca715b5dad81601937f472ed_resized.JPG

Cue high-piched whiny gaybo voice...........

"Hi guys...........I'm Bent Cockchin".
I LOL'd

Your own club, in its absolute best case scenario for the next 5 years, can't even see itself winning a premiership.

Aren't you embarrassed??

Maybe they are keeping that one in their back pocket so that they can not only meet expectation but exceed it too. :eek:

This latest 5 year plan is the most ridiculous plan i have ever heard. I can't believe the Richmond supporters coming on here trying to defend.

Surely Dimetriou must be reading that thinking what in gods name is going on down at Punt Rd. From a business persective this 5 year plan is amateurish at best.

You would think that after being able to deliver nothing in the last 30 years, the Richmond board would try and come up with something they can deliver on down there. :rolleyes:

Maybe they are keeping that one in their back pocket so that they can not only meet expectation but exceed it too. :eek:

This latest 5 year plan is the most ridiculous plan i have ever heard. I can't believe the Richmond supporters coming on here trying to defend.

Surely Dimetriou must be reading that thinking what in gods name is going on down at Punt Rd. From a business persective this 5 year plan is amateurish at best.

You would think that after being able to deliver nothing in the last 30 years, the Richmond board would try and come up with something they can deliver on down there. :rolleyes:
Their is a bog difference between saying this is what we want to achieve and actually budgeting for these results.
the only people who are attacking it are clowns like you with NFI.
Its better to set high targets and fail then to set low targets and succeed.

Their is a bog difference

I've highlighted your mistakes so that you can work on them over the weekend.
Also, how does it feel having never witnessed a Tigers Premiership, just failure year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year............................?

Does anyone have a soft copy of this plan?
It must be a quality preso and pitch to be taken this seriously

Surely I could use some of the crap in it to bullshit my way to the top at work.. :thumbsu:

Does anyone have a soft copy of this plan?
It must be a quality preso and pitch to be taken this seriously

Surely I could use some of the crap in it to bullshit my way to the top at work.. :thumbsu:

You're really not that funny

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is Richmonds creative coaching dept going? Isn't it an average tenure of less than 2 years over the last 25?

svWALLACE_wideweb__470x335,0.jpg

Maybe we should look at Richmonds Creative Trophy dept over the last 25 years?

empty+cabinet+australia.jpg

How about the creative supporters dept?

toothless.jpg
Some knobs just have too much time on their hands. Keep tugging lad. It'll harden, unlike carltank.

Last edited:
Lol, you are quoting my post from 2010! How did you go between 2010 and 2015?

Funny thing is you still typed it. It was a 10 year plan not a 5 year plan.

Perhaps you would have been happier if we said for the next 5 years we will make finals 3 times and not win one, then the 5 years after that we will win 3 flags and be the envy of jealous flogs everywhere.

Good times, good times.

Funny thing is you still typed it. It was a 10 year plan not a 5 year plan.

Perhaps you would have been happier if we said for the next 5 years we will make finals 3 times and not win one, then the 5 years after that we will win 3 flags and be the envy of jealous flogs everywhere.

Good times, good times.

Ohhhhh, it was a 10 year plan now?
okay.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back