Switch Splatoon 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Me Want
CI_NSwitch_Splatoon2_Accessories_ProController_mediaplayer_large.jpg

I'll definitely be getting it on Friday, but when my alarm went off at 6am sleep was much more appealing today.
Yeah i missed the first 2 hours. 7:30 was way too early for a Sunday wake up.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Played for a bit and had fun, looking forward to Friday.

The one thing I don't like is that to play with friends you have to have 4 people in the group. It can't be two or three of you and than a random player joins you each game like with most other multiplayer games.

This means I can't ever play in a group with my brother or a mate unless there's four of us which won't happen often.

Seems like a really dumb decision unless I'm missing something.

Played for a bit and had fun, looking forward to Friday.

The one thing I don't like is that to play with friends you have to have 4 people in the group. It can't be two or three of you and than a random player joins you each game like with most other multiplayer games.

This means I can't ever play in a group with my brother or a mate unless there's four of us which won't happen often.

Seems like a really dumb decision unless I'm missing something.
Someone on GAF mentioned that only applies during Splatfests, regular modes will allow you to squad up with 1 or more.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm hooked. Some of the most fun I've had including online PC games. For eel, I mean that.

The phone app is utter trash, battery drains like mad and if you exit for a text or whatever it doesn't run in the background. Poor solution.

Target has this for 64 dollars...

Nice, and thanks for the info.

Got Pokemon Moon last week but with while still playing Pokemon Go on the go, (no pun intended) going to exchange this in towards S2. Bit more accessible and can bring it in to work as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back