• U (I'm a millennial)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You (I'm Gen X)

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • U(I'm Gen X)

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

don't know if I can wait a week to watch an episode. Having survivor fast tracked on GO the last three years is the reason I started watching survivor again

Any suggestions?? ;)

Here's the first 8 minutes.

"You actually had to walk to the store to get milk. It didn't come in a drone."

Yeah that's how we all get our groceries, drone home delivery.

Shame Rachel went first. She's a nice looking woman.

Hope Sunday and Boston stereotype cop get nowhere near the end.

Jay/Taylor/Figgy/Michelle will go the same way as the 'cool kids' alliance in Caramoan/FvF2, forming a alliance of 4 in a 10 person tribe and alienating yourselves from the others is so stupid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it was 4 days cut into 63 minutes. Who knows what we didn't see. And they don't see his interviews to the camera.

The first 2 points are obvious. And I'm more basing my dislike of him so far on what he's said to other Survivors and his paranoia.

Rachel's "forwardness" must have made people really uncomfortable

Loved the decisions they had to make at the immunity challenge. However, considering how heavy these challenges are weighted towards puzzles being the most important, surely you would not take any of the shortcuts
Is 70 pieces that much worse than 50 though?

Like if it was 20 compared to 40 sure.

Jay/Taylor/Figgy/Michelle will go the same way as the 'cool kids' alliance in Caramoan/FvF2, forming a alliance of 4 in a 10 person tribe and alienating yourselves from the others is so stupid.
Stupid seems to be something those 4 don't lack.

Is 70 pieces that much worse than 50 though?

Like if it was 20 compared to 40 sure.

I think it is. When we have a mixture between the physical/puzzle challenges, the puzzle is always the great equaliser. An extra 10/20 pieces really changes things.

However, as Probst said, you have to play to your strengths. So if your team struggles physically it may be worth it to take the shortcut. But if I was in charge of the strategy, I would be doing everything I could to make the puzzle as easy as possible.

I think it is. When we have a mixture between the physical/puzzle challenges, the puzzle is always the great equaliser. An extra 10/20 pieces really changes things.

However, as Probst said, you have to play to your strengths. So if your team struggles physically it may be worth it to take the shortcut. But if I was in charge of the strategy, I would be doing everything I could to make the puzzle as easy as possible.

I think that depends on the people though. If in Australian Survivor TSW or Nick were given 10/20 more pieces, I think they still smash the other tribe

I think that depends on the people though. If in Australian Survivor TSW or Nick were given 10/20 more pieces, I think they still smash the other tribe

I'm interested to get TSW's (don't know how to tag him) take on it having experienced challenges himself. The edit tends to obscure things for us viewers, so it would be great to hear his thoughts

Back