Sponsor Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Get the facilities near one of our new sponsors shops, and we are ready to rock and roll...

Saints, eat your heart out! We've got our own private coffee supplier, AND some XXXX for after hours to boot!....nah, nah nah nah nah!!

“The Brisbane Lions have been energised by the arrival of senior coach Chris Fagan, and we are thrilled to be a part of the club’s growth at this time,’’

Absolutely none of that applies to the Suns. Eade's head on the chopping block and their star signing wanting to go home with 2 years to go on his multi million dollar deal... rumours of infighting in the player pack... really there was only one way to go considering that rabble.

edit: Oh Oh AND they're a national company but QLD based! How cool is that!
Didn't Coffee Club's founder try getting a seat on the club's board a couple of years ago or have I mistaken him for someone else?

I'm not overly concerned about getting one over the Suns but getting another sponsor is a positive and the club trending upwards. I really do like the look of the Majestic guernseys as well but not overly happy with the XXXX on tap at the Gabba but have countered this with social membership at the German Club. It would be great if a major sponsor came onboard and this will come with the regeneration of our club this year I believe.

I'm not overly concerned about getting one over the Suns but getting another sponsor is a positive and the club trending upwards. I really do like the look of the Majestic guernseys as well but not overly happy with the XXXX on tap at the Gabba but have countered this with social membership at the German Club. It would be great if a major sponsor came onboard and this will come with the regeneration of our club this year I believe.
They have the craft beers on tap over near gate 9 that are more than serviceable. Cost a bit more but why pay big $'s for mid strength in plastic cups when for a little bit more you can get quality full strength (albeit also in plastic)

They have the craft beers on tap over near gate 9 that are more than serviceable. Cost a bit more but why pay big $'s for mid strength in plastic cups when for a little bit more you can get quality full strength (albeit also in plastic)
Where at Gate 9? Section 18 life is looking up.

Swann has no doubt turned our club's administration up side down, much of which we aren't aware of. The work he and others have done in signing up new sponsors is just one outward sign of his worth. But no doubt his crowning glory, and the thing he will be most remembered for, is getting the admin and training base built. Here's hoping something happens soon.

Where at Gate 9? Section 18 life is looking up.

Members bar upstairs at section 61 as well as the adjacent premium beer stand sells One Fifty Lashes and Heineken among others.

You can also get kirin and heineken in the Taverners bar upstairs from gate 4 (closest one to the german club)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Summers are heavy apparently too, bit disappointed there's no Bitter but the summers are easy enough to drink

Is anyone at the game actually watching the game?

you know they have these things called qtr, half and 3qtr time breaks yeah? Are you watching the game?

It was a joke. I can fully understand people investing time into finding the best way to get inebriated while watching us play.

Bit harsh? Haven't had a lot to do with him, but he seemed to know what he was talking about from a business point of view. Surprised at the backlash. Any reason behind it?
He's a misogynistic, homophobic, pig with a tub of vasoline for jerking off Liberal politicians. But apart from that, he's a bit of a bully. Not too bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back