Sponsor Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

I know it's just training gear, but they need some gold on there. We look like the Swans.

Gold would make it awfully close to the Suns gear.

GC-Suns-%20Training%20Singlet.gif

Isn't there a big ghostly Lion face (darker red) image on it?

Stare at Richy's guts for a minute, I think it's there. It's like one of those 3d image things...

If Vero would like it red they can have it red, I literally couldn't care less. If Collingwood can put up with that horrid aqua thing we'll be fine. I'm just stoked we got this all done and dusted so early, I think I read during the year that we were struggling to find replacements. Thanks Vero! :)

I know its important to have sponsorship dollars, but I do not like them dictating what colour we wear..particularly when we end up looking like our main competitor.

We are the colours we are, we should not be allowing that....smacks of another weakness to me...letting others tell us what we will be doing...eg..how many games played in melb...jumper design...colours we wear..

At some point we HAVE to stand up and say ENOUGH!...this is who/what we are, and it doesn't change but we can still talk.

Its often said on here the club should stand up to AFL over different issues, and show some strength as a club....this is part of it, a small part, but it all adds up...... To be seen by all (AFL/others) and sundry we will not be messed with.

we are part of a competition with 18 teams, we dont tell the AFL to do anything.. also regarding putting your foot down over training tops, i guarantee you the club dont care as much as some of us, administration's only priorities are getting the balance book in the black and on a coaching level only priority is getting the team prepared for next year and the draft.. great to have a solid sponsor for a nice long term.. current admin are gettin s**t done, big ups!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Vero would like it red they can have it red, I literally couldn't care less. If Collingwood can put up with that horrid aqua thing we'll be fine. I'm just stoked we got this all done and dusted so early, I think I read during the year that we were struggling to find replacements. Thanks Vero! :)

Yeah, after a bit of a shock about seeing the different colour, I've come around to this.

It is bloody hard to get sponsorship dollars at the moment. They want their pound of flesh. This really is a small price to pay for something which helps our financial position. Beggars can't be choosers.

I know its important to have sponsorship dollars, but I do not like them dictating what colour we wear..particularly when we end up looking like our main competitor.

We are the colours we are, we should not be allowing that....smacks of another weakness to me...letting others tell us what we will be doing...eg..how many games played in melb...jumper design...colours we wear..

At some point we HAVE to stand up and say ENOUGH!...this is who/what we are, and it doesn't change but we can still talk.

Its often said on here the club should stand up to AFL over different issues, and show some strength as a club....this is part of it, a small part, but it all adds up...... To be seen by all (AFL/others) and sundry we will not be messed with.

It's training jumpers. If it was the actual jumper, yeah I'd care then, but it's the training vest that we're talking about here. If Sanctuary Cove Nudist Resort wants to get on board as a major sponsor but only if the guys training naked, I'd take their money and tell the team to start stripping off. :p

It's training jumpers. If it was the actual jumper, yeah I'd care then, but it's the training vest that we're talking about here. If Sanctuary Cove Nudist Resort wants to get on board as a major sponsor but only if the guys training naked, I'd take their money and tell the team to start stripping off. :p

Mr Ripper and Jorgo might be able to charge a pretty penny for those training photos...

Well now, thats a whole different kettle of fish!!...Kezz, ceebee and I for starters, would be there to perv.. er ..watch our boys train and be very grateful for their sponsorship dollars:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back