Sponsor Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems they have launched the jumper and had new stock printed i wonder if they will be jumper sponsors or not
The jumpers in the shop now only have Vero on them.

Conergy? - were originally for 3 years [2010/11/12] yet still on the training tops?
bourke.png

But not yet part of the "AFC proudly sponsored by:" banner on lions.com.au?
The GM of Conergy in Brisbane, David McCallum, says he will decide in mid August the company's sponsorship plans for next year.
"I have to look at what is best for Conergy in the future, whether we elect to continue with the Brisbane Lions and in what form that takes, that is yet to be decided," he said.
- August 2012

Conergy are only still on there in the interim, because Vero signed before the second co-major. So they just heat sealed Vero over the old BOQ and are giving Conergy a free hit, as it's likely cheaper than producing a whole round of Vero-only gear, then having to re-produce when the second major signs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the apparent rep is Nate Story. National Storage - Nate Story. Is that a coincidence or was the company name a lucky fit? That's a helluva name match.

Whatever it is, I bet it's one helluva Story...

So the apparent rep is Nate Story. National Storage - Nate Story. Is that a coincidence or was the company name a lucky fit? That's a helluva name match.
That more than makes up for my years of disappointment over Kitty Chiller being a pentathlete and not head of a cat cryogenics company.

I see National Storage, I hear National Tiles.

Now we just need Frank Walker to be our game day MC. Lining up for the Liooooooonns, number 1, Sam Docherttttttttyyyy, number 2, Ryan Harwoooooooooood.

Now we just need Frank Walker to be our game day MC. Lining up for the Liooooooonns, number 1, Sam Docherttttttttyyyy, number 2, Ryan Harwoooooooooood.
Would take longer than Bleedings Gums Murphy's rendition of the Star Spangled Banner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back