Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys
Mar 13, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Bruins, Dodgers, Bulls, SEM Phoenix
This whole NEDS thing has become really bizarre. They will appear on our jumper and in the backdrop of interviews, but we wont talk about them and they don't appear as an official partner on our website. Does anyone know how long they signed on for, I don't recall seeing it mentioned anywhere? Hopefully it is only a one year quick fix and it gives the club plenty of time to find a long term sponsor from next year onward.

Flossie32

Team Captain
May 28, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I must be living under a rock I never heard of NEDS - I had to google them. I just wish we were able to get a sponsor that everyone just knows, without googling them!

I must be living under a rock I never heard of NEDS - I had to google them. I just wish we were able to get a sponsor that everyone just knows, without googling them!
Hard for us to do as that usually means a national sponsor, yet we are a team that doesnt get much national air time.

I hope there will be similar amounts of outrage if a superannuation company sponsors us with all the false claims they make about returns and deliberate wording about the fees to confuse you.

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Looks like Roman Abramovich is on the way out at Chelsea, maybe we could hit him up for some spare change. He has sunk over 1 Billion dollars into Chelsea since 2003 ie. 62 million per season.

Roman's Lions.

Tassie4ever

Premiership Player
Dec 7, 2007
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Hawthorn
This is not good at all. Workit Workwear uses Asian sweatshops to manufacture their clothing. Come back Neds, please all is forgiven.
AND their clothing is made from cotton.

We all know what cotton and its need for water does to our river cachements.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Pacman82

Premiership Player
Oct 24, 2011
Earth
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
SMFC | Celtics
I'm kind of digging our new sponsor. I checked the 2019 Premiership odds on Neds halfway thru the final qtr, they had us down at 34:1, Sportsbet was 41:1 & TAB was 51:1. They're backing us

I'm kind of digging our new sponsor. I checked the 2019 Premiership odds on Neds halfway thru the final qtr, they had us down at 34:1, Sportsbet was 41:1 & TAB was 51:1. They're backing us

Why when they will cost you money?

And whilst on them - thought their patch on the jumper was not too obtrusive, I kept reading it as Nads. As in gonads.

I've kind of already got used to the orange rectangle, I have to admit. I've not been bombarded with any other advertising for their services (yet) so right now I'm ok with this relationship.

Dylan12

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Red Sox
Brighton Homes Joins the Pride
The Brisbane Lions are proud to welcome Brighton Homes into the Den, with the home building company signing on as an official partner of the Club in 2019. In return for their support, Brighton will have signage displayed at Lions home games at The Gabba and will also be advertised on the Club’s website and social media channels.

The Queensland company is proud to offer their support to Brisbane. “Brighton are very excited to be an official partner of the Brisbane Lions,” General Manager Brad Collins said. We feel that our two brands are on the same journey towards growth and success in 2019. “And with a big part of our future development in the western corridor, we believe that our alliance with the Lions will enable us to both gain presence and involvement within the greater Springfield community.”

Lions CEO Greg Swann agreed that the two organisations are building towards a strong future together. “It is wonderful to welcome a proud Queensland company into the fold,” Swann said. "We look forward to working with them and utilising their knowledge of Springfield community as we prepare to move our headquarters there after 2020.”

Back