Opinion Sponsorship Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

We should be hitting up Pirate Life, have become a major part of the Port, have a lot of employees who are supporters and they have that sweet AB InBev moneys

I'd even talk to them about getting a custom brew done for the club bar, like they did with the Port Admiral.

If that's a bridge too far, get Port Local on tap there.

... but, you know, I'm sure there's a current locked down deal with CUB that means we can't serve anything but their fizzy dog piss.

I'd even talk to them about getting a custom brew done for the club bar, like they did with the Port Admiral.

... but, you know, I'm sure there's a current locked down deal with CUB that means we can't serve anything but their fizzy dog piss.
Port Local's already on tap. A custom PAFC brew would be amazing though.

As I have mentioned several times before, the government should have forced the SMA to do what the owners of the Barclays Center (US spell) went out and did, they sourced the best Brooklyn vendors, invited them into the stadium and surrounding areas, where people who get off the trains walked past, both Port and the crows would invite some local vendors in just for their games, to help differentiate between the clubs, and to help improve the quality and standard of food and beverage available to fans at a game, rather than the normal overpriced cardboard food and average beverages, they serve at AO

Last edited:

That’s a great idea. I know a couple of the brewers, might float this next time I see them.

Port Adelaide Pale Ale. PAPA for short.

It is good - I am wondering how they are getting around the EPA ikm zone from industry - i.e. the fertiliser plant and the scrap steel site.
From Dec 2013 government announces will fund Incitec Pivot to move - first helped them move storage of dangerous chemicals off site
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/development-around-the-port.798491/#post-31240355

Feb 2018 they finally move lock stock and barrell to a new site
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/development-around-the-port.798491/page-4#post-54138834

and
https://ourport.com.au/precinct/port-approach/
The Port Approach precinct will become a new business park of light industrial uses on the northern side of the Port River Expressway with office, commercial and mixed-use development providing a buffer from industry and transitioning to residential buildings along the waterfront.

Residential development of Port Approach (South) has been awarded to the successful proponent, Starfish Developments. It will take advantage of the waterfront and views of Dock One and McLarens Wharf and provide a significant landscaped public open space. The planned waterfront promenade will provide a continuous pedestrian and cycling pathway through to Dock One and McLarens Wharf. Flanked by residential development, the Dock One marina provides opportunity for over water development at its eastern end, including cafés and restaurants.

I'm 58 and ugly and my new phone is an Oppo

Once you take any sort of photo (doesn't even have to be a selfie, the phone camera will automatically reverse and photograph you) they will find you and take it away. I'm sure your phone is equipped with the most modern Chinese tracking software. ;)

That’s a great idea. I know a couple of the brewers, might float this next time I see them.

Prison Bar Liquorice Stout

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I have mentioned several times before, the government should have forced the SMA to do what the owners of the Barclays Center (US spell) went out and did, they sourced the best Brooklyn vendors, invited them into the stadium and surrounding areas, where people who get off the trains walked past, both Port and the crows would invite some local vendors in just for their games, to help differentiate between the clubs, and to help improve the quality and standard of food and beverage available to fans at a game, rather than the normal overpriced cardboard food and average beverages, they serve at AO
Low n Slow at Port games would be amazing

Ok so now, added to the shipbuilding, we have the Gupta Whyalla Steelworks and the Space Agency in SA.
Surely we can get some sponsorship from something related to either these?

Don't forget Warren Buffett is buying up in SA too..............

Riches there for the plundering............

How about we get Australian Research & Space Exploration to sponsor the back of our shorts? Now there’s a sponsor that would put bums on seats.

https://spaceaustralia.com.au/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about we get Australian Research & Space Exploration to sponsor the back of our shorts? Now there’s a sponsor that would put bums on seats.

Because it would cause 60% of the Adelaide population to suddenly become moon-landing hoax believing flat earthers :$

awesome. I just ordered one of their coffee mugs. It's going to be my go to mug for meetings at work

Remove this Banner Ad

Back