CWaffles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
Somewhere to discuss current and upcoming sponsors, even potential deals for MFC members.

I made this thread after getting an email from MFC today in regards to 30% off kaspersky anti virus....I was under the impression the Schwab royally fuc*ed this deal?

Had no idea they were still a sponsor in any capacity.

I made this thread after getting an email from MFC today in regards to 30% off kaspersky anti virus....I was under the impression the Schwab royally fuc*ed this deal?

Yeah Kaspersky are just a minor sponsor now

nah, dees have been giving them free press, mending bridges a fair bit, still sponsor the computer program for the kiddies at casey

Yeh I'm hoping Webjet renew their contract, I reckon their logo goes alright on our gear, on a longer term basis this time too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought a thread was kind of needed for it... didnt see one

I was talking to the membership hotline thing the other day, nicest lady in the world but regardless, she made it sounds like a few were being talked to... sounds like it was close... anyone heard anything (this is obv re opel,

(referring to the articles youngbear posted)

Seeing Mark Neeld in Melbourne colours is like seeing an ex-girlfriend, a dark shadow of the past that I really never want to look at EVER again...

(referring to the articles youngbear posted)

Seeing Mark Neeld in Melbourne colours is like seeing an ex-girlfriend, a dark shadow of the past that I really never want to look at EVER again...
Really? For me he is like the psycho ex who you thought might be the one but something wasn't quite right so you kicked that slapper to the curb only to find out years later that she is currently doing time in women's gaol for killing her partner for leaving the seat up.

Phew, avoided that one :)

Really? For me he is like the psycho ex who you thought might be the one but something wasn't quite right so you kicked that slapper to the curb only to find out years later that she is currently doing time in women's gaol for killing her partner for leaving the seat up.

Phew, avoided that one :)
I actually laughed at that, very funny, but importantly... Very true!

I do feel sorry for him, that his coaching wasn't as good as first thought... But he also made us go backwards a few more years, so I also don't feel sorry, haha.

I was trying to think of a car manufacturer that doesn't already sponsor a team...Land Rover? It would make sense as we all apparently drive Range Rovers.

Aston Martin :) does Holden? Volkswagen ?

haha....Holden sponsor Collingwood and Volkswagen sponsor Sydney.

Kia - Essendon
Renault - Port Adelaide
Toyota - Adelaide
Ford - Geelong
Hyundai - Carlton
Skoda - GWS
Jeep - Richmond
Mazda - North Melbourne

Feel free to add if I have missed any.

haha....Holden sponsor Collingwood and Volkswagen sponsor Sydney.

Kia - Essendon
Renault - Port Adelaide
Toyota - Adelaide
Ford - Geelong
Hyundai - Carlton
Skoda - GWS
Jeep - Richmond
Mazda - North Melbourne

Feel free to add if I have missed any.
Mitsubishi?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back