News Sponsorship for 2014 - AHG front + back for 3 years

Remove this Banner Ad

tUZHlWp.jpg

LOL, PJ's face is priceless.
It's as though they're on a Modern Family style television show and Jackson is breaking the fourth wall.

PJ is simply put, an AFL employee. Lets not get to caught up in Melbourne legend status. Admire what he's done, but if not for a call from Andy D he wouldnt even be here.

Andy D, Melbourne Hall of Famer. :thumbsu:

PJ is simply put, an AFL employee. Lets not get to caught up in Melbourne legend status. Admire what he's done, but if not for a call from Andy D he wouldnt even be here.

Andy D, Melbourne Hall of Famer. :thumbsu:

The AFL might have talked him into it but he is employed by the MFC.

Any man that can turn this club around and save us from a dire future is a Legend in my books.

Andy D can GAGF! I still don't like him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL might have talked him into it but he is employed by the MFC.

Any man that can turn this club around and save us from a dire future is a Legend in my books.

Andy D can GAGF! I still don't like him.

My point remains, if not for Andy D he wouldnt be here.

Andy D, MFC saviour. :thumbsu:

My point remains, if not for Andy D he wouldnt be here.

Andy D, MFC saviour. :thumbsu:
Well really, if you think about it, if Cameron Schwab hadn't screwed us up, we wouldn't be in such a bad position as to need PJ. So Schwab is the real saviour.

Or Jordan McMahon, who really topped off our tanking culture. Or Dean Bailey, which lead to 186. Or, dare I say it, Mark Neeld?!?!

Well really, if you think about it, if Cameron Schwab hadn't screwed us up, we wouldn't be in such a bad position as to need PJ. So Schwab is the real saviour.

Or Jordan McMahon, who really topped off our tanking culture. Or Dean Bailey, which lead to 186. Or, dare I say it, Mark Neeld?!?!
well if you want to get EXTREMELY technical, The MFC is it' own saviour as we invented the game, started the league, and everything to follow that is by rights, because of the MFC. So therefore, the MFC is it's own saviour.

New Age Caravans have just extended their sponsorship for another two years.

In Van we Trust.
2 more years of excellent rumors!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back