News Sponsorship for 2014 - AHG front + back for 3 years

Remove this Banner Ad

devil.gif
Exactly this!!!

PJ's face just screams "Get ready guys!"

Goddammit rhaz, I was about to change my avatar to that pic! Tempted to pull the seniority card as a mod, as well as the name card - JACKson is his name after all.
Everyone should do it, then we should send an invite to PJ to come on this board. He'd see it and probably Love the s**t out of us!

is that true CTH? aww how freaking good would it be!?

You know, it wouldn't surprise me if it were a real possibility.

Look at his initial response. It was strictly 2 years with MAYBE a third.

and from today:

Asked whether the delay in appointing a senior assistant could extend his tenure as coach to ensure he had enough time to groom his successor, Roos said it would depend on the assistant's experience.

is that true CTH? aww how freaking good would it be!?

Yeh I've watched the press conference, and they all get a bit giddy when Roos is asked would his tenure be extended because we don't have a senior assistant for next year. They have a bit of a laugh when Roos says it depends on if they give me the porsche or the bentley (something along those lines). That picture was taken somewhere during that little back and forth. For what it's worth (which is bugger all really) I already feel he will be doing the 3, rather than 2 year option.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to see the MFC logo removed from the front and go where the stars once were on the back. Or something like that. Looks just a bit out of place.

Would think the boys are happy about this sponsorship... good deals on cars coming for them :thumbsu:

I'd like to see the MFC logo removed from the front and go where the stars once were on the back. Or something like that. Looks just a bit out of place.

Was thinking the same thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back