Sponsorship News - Optus signs on for 4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jo172

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
San Antonio, Redbacks
You have to handle it to our administration.

World class spin doctors and media manipulators if all allegations are to be believed.

Put Putin and Xi Jinping to shame.

ChilliP

Team Captain
AFL Club
Adelaide
You have to handle it to our administration.

World class spin doctors and media manipulators if all allegations are to be believed.

Put Putin and Xi Jinping to shame.
We planted all the negative news stories about the camp last year just to throw Port supporters off the scent, but they are too smart for Fagan.

Geoffa32

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Autobots and Team America
Check out @DanielCherny’s Tweet:
Confirmation on value
Didnt the Optus guy say multi million per year.

Not sure who said it it, but there was a suggestion last year our jumper and shorts combined sponsorships were worth nearly $5m a year. Just behind Collingwood and WCE.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

jo172

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
San Antonio, Redbacks
So as far as I can gather, what some Port supporters claim to be upset about is that a Port Sponsorship press conference is an inappropriate time to question GFC about negative aspects of its business. The pecularity of this logic aside, let's put the hypothetical, if the Banking Royal Commission had dragged out a series of inappropriate shit from Chapman's days at St George's and Bank SA, would questioning him about that at AFC events be off limits? Really?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ams4crows

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
I think I’ll be drinking ‘no beer’ this year at AO out of principle. What they are charging is extortion and is only going to lead to harder liquor being ‘smuggled ‘ in.
at coopers stadium for the soccer Coopers session ale and Cooper dry is $8, coppers light $7.50 that's pretty reasonable

AO it's over $10

jenny61_99

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Adelaide
So as far as I can gather, what some Port supporters claim to be upset about is that a Port Sponsorship press conference is an inappropriate time to question GFC about negative aspects of its business. The pecularity of this logic aside, let's put the hypothetical, if the Banking Royal Commission had dragged out a series of inappropriate shit from Chapman's days at St George's and Bank SA, would questioning him about that at AFC events be off limits? Really?
Well it is inappropriate. We'd be pissed off if the media hijacked one of our pressers with unrelated questions. How they can possibly blame the Crows for this behaviour is staggering though.

ad victoriam

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Or let us say Chapman is conducting an announcement about $165mill Adelaide Airport upgrade, maybe in June 2018 sometime about the 14th
and a few of the reporters send most of the session asking about the Crows Camp

jo172

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
San Antonio, Redbacks
Well it is inappropriate. We'd be pissed off if the media hijacked one of our pressers with unrelated questions. How they can possibly blame the Crows for this behaviour is staggering though.
Completely disagree. It's completely appropriate. You're a public figure, attending something aimed at giving you good will, legitimate questions surrounding why you don't necessarily deserve good will are completely legitimate.

"Journalism" (such that it remains a concept) is not a public relations exercise.

AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
at coopers stadium for the soccer Coopers session ale and Cooper dry is $8, coppers light $7.50 that's pretty reasonable

AO it's over $10
There are some serious margins on all food & drink at Adelaide Oval... & my tickets have been going up by far more than CPI.

Where is all the extra money going?

But that's ok Gil, as tickets & catering is cheaper in Melbourne.

Top Bottom