Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 6, 2007
Florence
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
The Exers
You heard it here first folks.

Dog s**t ordinary. Injured, old, hardly any good youngsters, s**t coaches, no heart, arrogant, their home ground is called mineral resources park, s**t supporters, crap theme song, Nisbett, tanking, rebuild, bunch of w***ers.

You heard it here first folks.

Dog sh*t ordinary. Injured, old, hardly any good youngsters, sh*t coaches, no heart, arrogant, their home ground is called mineral resources park, sh*t supporters, crap theme song, Nisbett, tanking, rebuild, bunch of w***ers.
Hmmm, correct me if I'm wrong but you're not a very big fan of them right?:think:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only positive thing left at West Coast is that they won the Chris Judd /Josh Kennedy trade and that Willie Rioli is back.
It hasn't been the same there since Gaff's thuggery derailed the club.
They should gave traded him to the Gold Coast for a draft pick or simply de-registered him .
There are kids in WA schools whacking players in the jaw yelling ,'I'm Andrew Gaff and you need a dentist ha ha'.

Gaff is a weird one.

He’s not SuperCoach relevant and can’t hit the side of a barn door on game day.

Won’t go near a contest but happy to king hit a teenager on the field.

After showing his poor judgment and lack of moral fibre - and the Eagles winning a premiership without him - West Coast sign him to a long-term contract worth 750k pa.

The only competition for his signature was Norf.

What’s the point of Andrew Gaff?

Last edited:
Does Tim Kelly still play or did he head back to the WAFL?

Gaff is a weird one.

He’s not SuperCoach relevant and can’t hit the side of a barn door on game day.

Won’t go near a contest but happy to king hit a teenager on the field.

After showing his poor judgment and lack of moral fibre - and the Eagles winning a premiership without him - West Coast sign him to a long-term contract worth 750k pa.

The only competition for his signature was Norf.

What’s the point of Andrew Gaff?
This is a truly excellent post 🙏

Remove this Banner Ad

Back