Spoon Coast E-gimps

Remove this Banner Ad

You really need to learn how to post, although you’re probably 12 so you have plenty of time.

Should we talk about the concessions GWS got or the spoons they have won? GWS’s percentage record is getting challenged by Whip Coast, who are you hoping ends up with it at season end

take it back to your board
talk about ashamed and toxic..the salty putrid obsession your posters have with West Coast is just embarrassing
tell yourselves another putrid lie to compensate 30 years of embarrassment and failure

take it back to your board
talk about ashamed and toxic..the salty putrid obsession your posters have with West Coast is just embarrassing
tell yourselves another putrid lie to compensate 30 years of embarrassment and failure
Out of all the WC numpties in WA you’re undoubtedly the biggest flog of them all, quite an achievement.

Hey Daniel,

How many recruits had Nizzicrite taken in for deflection duties? Surely the bunker is now operating 24/7. Is the deflection script all about Freo or is there a bit of human stuff like “Young fellas these days”. Oh and did I add Nizzies a dick !!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Are you loving your positive media?

Now you can all shut up when you go back to being s**t and the media gets stuck into you again

Are you loving your positive media?

Now you can all shut up when you go back to being s**t and the media gets stuck into you again

Dan,

There is no positive media in this state. It’s all about $$$$$. Pander to dumb and brain dead, pretty much like WestCoastSeven n the West Coast Daily.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Bottoming out while gaining plaudits each week for gallantry, despite of defeat and walking away with a pile of early draft picks

F2114CCB-5F16-4D41-935F-FD446A9DB55D.jpeg

Bottoming out while gaining plaudits each week for gallantry, despite of defeat and walking away with a pile of early draft picks

View attachment 1403190
It’s ok. You’ll finish 14th .
Norf, Collingwood hawks and bombers look like competing for the lowliest of lows, and you should win some games at home to round out the year.

You will have turned things around, and be looking up heading into 2023.

It’s ok. You’ll finish 14th .
Norf, Collingwood hawks and bombers look like competing for the lowliest of lows, and you should win some games at home to round out the year.

You will have turned things around, and be looking up heading into 2023.
Not so sure. Even with likely wins over Essendon, Adelaide and Fremantle at best I think we’re looking at bottom 2 this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who's walking out of freo at the end of this season?

I predicting sowrong, Glassjaw and fat spud darcy
Don't fret freo filth, you will have more draft picks to jizz in your pants about yet again
This quote is quite funny to look back on

Just another lazy 100 loss on the weekend. Nothing to see here.

Norf have taken a lot of heat this year, but they’re no where near the shitness of WC.

Maybe a chance of winning a quarter against Adelaide this weekend.

the eagles could have 5 seasons in a row like this and still not even scratch the surface of freo failure and embarrassment

yes...the amount of players to walk out of freos rancid culture is beyond funny
I just had a peppered steak. Medium well with garlic and chilli 🌶. Salad on the side and some delicious caramel slice for dessert .

the eagles could have 5 seasons in a row like this and still not even scratch the surface of freo failure and embarrassment
You follow GWS and picked the Eagles as your safety net team.

53D23093-20F3-4599-8F84-3BDC67FA1E73.gif

you follow failure and obsessing about West Coast is every freo fans safety net
Yes.

I'm following the Eagles season of fail, and their fans melts, with great interest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back