Spoon Coast E-gimps

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes.

I'm following the Eagles season of fail, and their fans melts, with great interest

and no WC fan could care less about freo but will have the obligatory chuckle when their season predictably ends in failure

and no WC fan could care less about freo but will have the obligatory chuckle when their season predictably ends in failure
I would say this thread is more of a psycho- analysis on how big a ******* West Coast Supporters ( and the even stranger Bennys who have a GWS profile but wank on about Flog Coast - weird ?!) can be and the levels of mental gymnastics they will contort themselves into to defend their piece of s**t club .

Might write a book about it once FlogWA hands in his account like a good little shithead .

I would say this thread is more of a psycho- analysis on how big a ******* West Coast Supporters ( and the even stranger Bennys who have a GWS profile but wank on about Flog Coast - weird ?!) can be and the levels of mental gymnastics they will contort themselves into to defend their piece of s**t club .

Might write a book about it once FlogWA hands in his account like a good little shithead .

fair melt sook..run to mummy like glassjaw
the thread was started by a freo flog..dimwit

#rentfree

You know what gives me a chuckle right now.

The melts on the Eagles board.

A52BC09A-2616-4ADF-823A-0D17B25B9067.gif

How good is it the little fans of the forever unsuccessful club chirping about enjoying another short window of successful big brother being down

They're all up and about (likely because home from their swing of mouth breathing)

Successful big brother gets to get some picks after little unsuccessful brother has been lapping them up for 6 years

Got to enjoy it all you can wanchors

Well, it's pretty simple really.

Our club is the second most successful club of the AFL era. We can deal with a bit of adversity.

Freo on the other hand... :huh:

Quality melt.
I wouldn’t really call the eagles a “piece of s**t” club, especially when they’re the biggest and richest in the land.

Quality melt.
I wouldn’t really call the eagles a “piece of s**t” club, especially when they’re the biggest and richest in the land.
Piece of s**t culture and lots of ( not all ) piece of s**t arrogant supporters. w***ers like Basil Zemplis jizzing himself over anything Eagles everywhere you turn in WA .
WC media just openly biased and corrupt .

If their supporters didn’t have their heads so far up their asses it would be a lot easier to support them as a WA team but they are generally intolerable .

As an AFL lover I appreciate any quality football so when they are on , like any team you can’t help admire them .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Piece of s**t culture and lots of ( not all ) piece of s**t arrogant supporters. w***ers like Basil Zemplis jizzing himself over anything Eagles everywhere you turn in WA .

If their supporters didn’t have their heads so far up their asses it would be a lot easier to support them as a WA team but they are generally intolerable .

As an AFL lover I appreciate any quality football so when they are on , like any team you can’t help admire them .
You must be on days off with the amount of alcohol in that post

Basil Zempilas is a Cockburn Natalie Fluff lover

The W.A media is currently openly bias in favor of Cockburn

Because by Cockburn logic if they are saying positive things it means they are bias to that club

We think the same about Cockburn fans and it is on display in Bigfooty

Surprised you don't fall over walking with that ridiculously huge chip on your shoulder.

You must be on days off with the amount of alcohol in that post

Basil Zempilas is a Cockburn Natalie Fluff lover

The W.A media is currently openly bias in favor of Cockburn

Because by Cockburn logic if they are saying positive things it means they are bias to that club

We think the same about Cockburn fans and it is on display in Bigfooty

West Coast pleading with the media for positive stories...
encino-man.gif
encino-man.gif
encino-man.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back