Radio Sport on radio: SEN, Triple M, 3AW, ABC, 6PR, 5AA, 4BC, 2UE, RSN

Remove this Banner Ad

making it up as you go ....

Did you listen to the broadcast ? - At one stage he even called the Joker, Novak Fraudelent - He was more restrained in today's broadcast, though far from the standards, I expect from a professional broadcaster - On the other hand, Scott Gullan was more civil and temperate in his comments.

Why bother?
well on the rare occasions that I watch the footy, I can't stand 7's commentators. So if I'm going to watch it, I'd rather have a more enjoyable commentary team rather than mute it, otherwise sometimes I just have the radio call on in the background

well on the rare occasions that I watch the footy, I can't stand 7's commentators. So if I'm going to watch it, I'd rather have a more enjoyable commentary team rather than mute it, otherwise sometimes I just have the radio call on in the background
feels like the delay between the vision on Fox Footy and the radio broadcast (digital 3AW) is longer every year. makes it more annoying to find the right amount of time to sync the 2.

:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is commentating for channel 7 tonight. He's a very good operator and well done to 7 for signing him up.
Funny how I heard him just hours after posting this. So has he left the ABC abd is he just doing channel 7 or is he part time at ABC

Tweeted Al and he confirmed he won't be calling for ABC any longer.

Wasn't sure if he had totally left or might be part time there like others have done.

feels like the delay between the vision on Fox Footy and the radio broadcast (digital 3AW) is longer every year. makes it more annoying to find the right amount of time to sync the 2.
Triple M and 7 are spot on I find.

You have to love Lethals don't-give-a-s**t attitude, like when they asked him about whether any of his players became disenchanted. He could of played the anonymous card but instead names the player (Heuskes) and gives us intimate detail (and a pretty funny scenario)

You have to love Lethals don't-give-a-s**t attitude, like when they asked him about whether any of his players became disenchanted. He could of played the anonymous card but instead names the player (Heuskes) and gives us intimate detail (and a pretty funny scenario)
Yeah, good story about Heuskes. Gee, he was only 24-and-a-half when he quit, and the stats suggest he was having a good season

Last edited:
I was waiting for him to describe Adam Heuskes as "a colourful character".

Funny how I heard him just hours after posting this. So has he left the ABC abd is he just doing channel 7 or is he part time at ABC

He is done with the ABC so going Freelance.

He is a loss, I feel like the quality just isn't there across the ABC now a days with a few exceptions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back