Radio Sport on radio: SEN, Triple M, 3AW, ABC, 6PR, 5AA, 4BC, 2UE, RSN

Remove this Banner Ad

Ross and John are OK but any other program is along the lines: "The Moozies and the Apex Gang are coming after my children" or
"Why don't we execute dole bludgers and reinstate the death penalty"
Ross's "everyman" schtick wears a bit thin with me.In the past, I've heard him moaning about how hot his house is in in summer without aircon and how he has to park in the street as he hadn't got a garage.Must be tough going on $1 million a year!

Last edited:
Ross's "everyman" schtick wears a bit thin with me.In the past, I've heard him moaning about how hot his house is in in summer without aircon and how he has to park in the street as he hadn't got a garage.Must be tough going on $1 million a year!

i havent heard him complain like that before. then again i dont listen all the time everytime.

john (burns) said that people should marry someone from within their culture. it was tweeted then deleted. lol.

like them as a morning duo. i thought ross daughter "Ela Carte" (real name Kate Stevenson) was his daughter. She is not. i like her too.

Another thread fallen victim to the 10k limit.

"Sighs."

it is an honour to have one of your posts selected to "open the batting" in the new thread but.

Any date set for when Lyon and Watson take over the breakfast show?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

what did he say and how did he say it? was he sad?
That's a big shock..
SEN is a strange radio station.
A real boys club.
Very hard to get fired.
(I think that Doran was the last 7 years back)
Despite appalling ratings in 2015.
All that THE SEN management did was shuffle their DJs to different time slots.
No Harf. No Mahar.
Finally. Bring it on

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matthew Granland excellent.

Ox on Kingston Heath - "if you ever wanna see a mickey mouse course"

huh????

Now that he's had a hole in one, every course is just wayyy too easy.

fake laugh. interesting, that's been mentioned here before (re: harf). similar to frank leach. both do it
Leach is the worst at it.
Always goes to the fake laugh.
Like KB goes to the word "famous."

Couldn't agree more.......as I said, he is always cheerful, he talks stuff I'm interested in and he's nice to people, doesn't talk down to them.
Agree.
Harf is polite etc well mannered.

I've heard him speak about getting into the industry and working hard for it.
I think he appreciates his opportunities.

Sad to see Radar go, he show at times was good. Chuck Berry and Kosi have been good on all sport, Mark Hayes on golf is good, Brett Anderson with the draft stuff was good as well. Then we got to 2pm Friday's with 2 of the dumbest unfunny people on a segment called the mars bar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back