Sportal's Forum Closed Down

Remove this Banner Ad

Pfffttttt

All those years of faithful service....and whatdya get ?

Bunches of 14yo's hurling abuse at one another combined with languid management finished it off.

I guess the peeweee that stole one of the moderators accounts was the icing on the cake.

Ahhhh well....i'll kokmyleg on the nearest post and call this home now i guess.

The beers are on me !:D
I guess he didn't like the place :(

Jim Prideaux

Premiership Player
Mar 21, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
ColoradoAvalancheLiverpoolFCGrenobl
I suppose it depends on your definition of entertaining. Youll find plenty enough fourteen year olds acting like gits, but then again there are a few wise heads who provide some decent discussion, it's just a matter of sorting the chaff from the grain sometimes!
If that's the analogy, I think the grain mill needs recalibrating.

STFU Donnie

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Everton, Chiefs Kingdom
Crazy isn't it, Do you know why??

This is what they said:

IMDb is the world's most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content. As part of our ongoing effort to continually evaluate and enhance the customer experience on IMDb, we have decided to disable IMDb's message boards on February 20, 2017. This includes the Private Message system. After in-depth discussion and examination, we have concluded that IMDb's message boards are no longer providing a positive, useful experience for the vast majority of our more than 250 million monthly users worldwide. The decision to retire a long-standing feature was made only after careful consideration and was based on data and traffic.

My inference from that is that rather than reform and improve their moderation policy and its application, they have decided to shut it down altogether. Totally bullshit.

Crazy isn't it, Do you know why??
New World Order on the direct orders of the elites trying to silence the people, I can only assume.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FB likes are easy to buy. I know of a few politicians who've been guilty of this.

And ultimately pointless. Only 5-10% of your followers will see a particular post straight up .

With 26k followers that's 1300-2600.

With 226k that's 11-22k.

Nothing says that any real followers will be in that 11-22k group for a particular post.

And even if real followers are represented proportionally, 90% of followers who are shown the post won't like or share. Most real followers who see it won't like or share.

All of a sudden your posts look totally worthless so fewer and fewer people see them. In the end you've killed your account.

Look at the AFL's Twitter account followers. 3 years ago the first page would be mostly real people. Now you can see mostly spam accounts.

Not that the AFL pays for fakes, but following popular accounts is a good way to disguise a fake that you can sell to other people.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Lcynic?? Muzz was a dick!!

The Kingkingston vs Toothless Tiger s**t fights were pretty special!
I was on there for awhile but can't recall was Muzza the Admin that just went around flat out abusing people that disagreed with him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back