Sportal's Forum Closed Down

Remove this Banner Ad

I was on there for awhile but can't recall was Muzza the Admin that just went around flat out abusing people that disagreed with him.

Not sure his status, But he would go on the biggest rants when someone disagreed with him, Abusive and comical at the same time haha.

Best board on Sportal was the Football/Soccer forum, Huge activity when up and about.

The mods on Sportal were not as sensitive as they are here, i certainly had to make adjustments when i joined Big Footy.
What was your user name on sportal, I had some good chats with most cat fans over there maybe I knew you.

Hey if anyone has heard from Toothless Tiger say gday from me. Well done on the Tigers winning the flag, no doubt you enjoyed it immensely.

Muzz, what an absolute campaigner; not to mention the Nth Melb Mod who never experienced puberty.
LCynic? He was a flog.

Back in the old Sportal days there were no GWS Giants, so I used to roll with Sydney Tiger. Posted a lot on the AFL boards and the NRL boards. There was one guy who was a good fella who moved to Melbourne from NZ...I can't remember his usual name but he moved to Balaclava...Anyway he created an Alt called "He's or His Nazi" and he would go around the entire site under that alt and edit post to the correct His or He's...

No one knew it was him until he logged on pissed one night as His and He's and kept posting in his usual nonchalant laid back style. Was piss funny that he was the 'Nazi' and none of us knew.

I see sataris post on this thread...Are you "the" Sataris from Sportal?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Big Footy & Sportal like Springfield and Shelbyville?

Originally the 2 forums were unified but split after Sportal mods insisted on rules to allow them to marry their cousins.

Here’s an artists impression (note the authentic attire worn commonly in the early 2000s):

1EADBA55-AB1D-4F8D-A8F5-68BB16A5FBAB.jpeg

LCynic? He was a flog.

Back in the old Sportal days there were no GWS Giants, so I used to roll with Sydney Tiger. Posted a lot on the AFL boards and the NRL boards. There was one guy who was a good fella who moved to Melbourne from NZ...I can't remember his usual name but he moved to Balaclava...Anyway he created an Alt called "He's or His Nazi" and he would go around the entire site under that alt and edit post to the correct His or He's...

No one knew it was him until he logged on pissed one night as His and He's and kept posting in his usual nonchalant laid back style. Was piss funny that he was the 'Nazi' and none of us knew.

I see sataris post on this thread...Are you "the" Sataris from Sportal?

Thats the one, LCynic was one of the all time geat flogs!

There was some real charcters on there, lebo, Toothy the richmodn fan, old mate who started that other s**t forum, lunatics!

Thats the one, LCynic was one of the all time geat flogs!

There was some real charcters on there, lebo, Toothy the richmodn fan, old mate who started that other s**t forum, lunatics!
Toothy was a cracker. Wonder if it was / is Trout?

Yeah not sure, but if he was legit like that in life, he's a special kind of human. Not sure whathappened to the ladies over there, one made it over here and still running the mouth a lot
There was a female Geelong Cats fan who was battling cancer at a young age, she was nice enough. Can't remember her name though, nor if she has made it here.

There was a female Geelong Cats fan who was battling cancer at a young age, she was nice enough. Can't remember her name though, nor if she has made it here.
Wasn’t little miss happy was it? I do remember she left after some sort of incident.

God that name sticks out like a sore thumb. What a toss
Yep every time he was losing an argument he’d just start abusing the other person, didn’t even argue points just flat out call the other person every name under the sun and tell them to * off.

Geez hearing this name brings back some memories, was anyone else on here on cokemakeyourmark ? it only lasted a few years and then shut down but it was very popular back in the day. It was the first footy forum i joined back in the day and i was also lucky enough to take out the 'poster of the month' award, scoring a photo of myself on the home page for a month and also a very shitty, poorly made cokemakeyourmark cap.

Geez hearing this name brings back some memories, was anyone else on here on cokemakeyourmark ? it only lasted a few years and then shut down but it was very popular back in the day. It was the first footy forum i joined back in the day and i was also lucky enough to take out the 'poster of the month' award, scoring a photo of myself on the home page for a month and also a very shitty, poorly made cokemakeyourmark cap.

First footy forum I ever joined too! Around 2004/05 I believe? Was just a wee tacker but I remember getting into hot water with West Coast fans for suggesting Phil Matera had small man syndrome, which ironically enough is exactly how I myself have turned out. good memories.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back