Sports Stars you love to hate

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 26, 2003
The best state in Oz - WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United
Aside from players within the AFL, who are the sports-stars/personalities that you really love to hate/hate with a passion/would love to kill ( in theory)?

Me i have a strong dislike for the following:

Lleyton Hewitt - call me un-Australian but the way he embarrases us with all that 'Come On' crap really bugs me
Roger Federer: Becuase he wins everything. Im over it. Cant he just be crap and let someone else have a chance
Anyone who wears a Chelsea uniform- ohh god they s**t me. Especially Frank Lampard.. go throw yourself off London Bridge you loser.
Jose Mourinho: Because he coaches Chelsea and for his unsavoury remarks towards the one and only C. Ronaldo. Dog
The Italian Soccer Team: I dont care if i have an Italian background, those pansy's probably wouldnt have advanced had that big girl Fabio Grosso took a dive. That was the only game aside from an Eagles game that i cried in. Those bastards.

Hmm thats enough frustration vented... what about yall?

Yeah definitely Lleyton, hate that we are represented by such a whiny, childish, spoilt little brat.

That swimmer woman - Brooke Hansen. God she shat me. I, you know,I just tried so hard, you know, I know I'm the best, blah blah blah :rolleyes:

In fact swimmers in general. Don't have much time for them.

Really I don't like Arsenal when it comes to English football, can't say why they just seem to think they're far too good for everyone.

"That" Grosso dive was one of the saddest moments in my following of sport. It ranks very highly with our shattering loss to Sydney in 2005.

The Italian dive was the second worst I have felt after a sporting match, after the Grand Final 2005.

Seconded. I literally stood there staring at the TV in complete disbelief as Totti was lining up his penalty....I really thought karma and justie were going to take place....but then he scored :( But I our loss to Sydney was a worse feeling, it was tragic, enuff said I think....at least we got one over them last year ;)

Glenn McGrath : Arrogant sledger who likes to give it out but whines like a dog when anyone gives him any back. Sir Alec Ferguson : Gets all shirty when his team of high paid stars loses and seem to come out with excuses every time.

Agree with the sentiments on the Grosso dive. Absolute tragedy :(

My most hated (AFL teams/players exlcuded):

Arsenal - They play attractive soccer (much better to watch than Chelsea), but being a Spurs supporter I can't help but hate them (especially Wenger), and having 2 Arsenal loving brothers doesn't help.

South African cricket team - can't quite put a finger on it, but I get a kick out of seeing them choke/lose.

Roger Federer - only hate him because he's too damn good.

I agree about Brooke Hanson - what a self publicising show pony!!!!
I dont really like any of the swimmers either.-

And Lleyton... yeh I agree. - and also -
Mark Philippoosous (yeh, you know who I mean)
Jana Pittman
Ian Thorpe

so much hate in the world...

But I dont dislike the Italian Soccar team. I'm Italian so I cant bring myself to. I was actually glad they won the World Cup...... dont kill me..

Anyone in a dockers jumper..... but there again we are talking about "stars" ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hewitt - pfftt.. :rolleyes:

Federer - He's like the Australian cricket team - lose already!

Australian cricket team - I guess I don't love to hate them, it's more of a love-hate thing really. A part of me loves them coz they're our team and a part of me absolutely despises them for being such stuck up pricks. I also find the Australian cricket supporters to be too much like Dockers supporters - bitter (even when their team is successful) and bitchy.

Anthony "The (self proclaimed) Man" Mundine

Dead set ****er
Oh yeah. Him too.

I wasn't sure if I should mention him for fear of people taking offence and trying to play the race card but since the guy is trying his hardest to be an african-american, I guess the indigenous australian race card doesn't apply here :rolleyes:

god the guy gives me the irrits.

Michael Hussey - I have my reasons

Danny Green - Ditto

Frank Lampard - Ditto

Oh yeah. Him too.

I wasn't sure if I should mention him for fear of people taking offence and trying to play the race card but since the guy is trying his hardest to be an african-american, I guess the indigenous australian race card doesn't apply here :rolleyes:

god the guy gives me the irrits.

^^^^

Completely agree, great boxer, stuck up prick. Says he loves his race and all that. When I saw him at Sydney airport he shrugged off a young aboriginal boy who asked for an autograph without a word, just walked around him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back