Leagues Spots open in RDT League

Remove this Banner Ad

mookieb

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Anyone interested in putting a team (or another team) in RDT? We have 5 spots left in a league which tends to be pretty competitive. It's mostly mates and we put $50 in each towards prizes at the end of the year (1st, 2nd, highest round total). Obviously if your not comfortable giving $50 to someone from Bigfooty you can still play, but if you don't contribute your not eligible for final prizes.

It's private league 554987.

If you do want to be eligible for prizes send me a message and I will give you bank details and add you to an email thread. This is me for confirmation I exist! https://www.facebook.com/marty.roach.7

Marty.

Anyone interested in putting a team (or another team) in RDT? We have 5 spots left in a league which tends to be pretty competitive. It's mostly mates and we put $50 in each towards prizes at the end of the year (1st, 2nd, highest round total). Obviously if your not comfortable giving $50 to someone from Bigfooty you can still play, but if you don't contribute your not eligible for final prizes.

It's private league 554987.

If you do want to be eligible for prizes send me a message and I will give you bank details and add you to an email thread. This is me for confirmation I exist! https://www.facebook.com/marty.roach.7

Marty.

You look trustworthy. I'm in. Sens bank details and I'll stump up the $.

What is the prize structure?

Cunners Cretins (I've joined).

You look trustworthy. I'm in. Sens bank details and I'll stump up the $.

What is the prize structure?

Cunners Cretins (I've joined).
Hi mate

Good to see you have joined! I will work out the details once I confirm how many have contributed, but typically we pay 1st, 2nd and a smaller amount for the highest scoring round throughout the season.

I'll send you a private message with my bank details.

Cheers

Marty.

Eh, I joined without reading your post properly. I don't really play for cash at the moment ... although if I find myself with a spare 50 I could maybe be persuaded. Feel free to boot me or not, depending on your needs, but at this stage I'll likely sit out the moneys.

Eh, I joined without reading your post properly. I don't really play for cash at the moment ... although if I find myself with a spare 50 I could maybe be persuaded. Feel free to boot me or not, depending on your needs, but at this stage I'll likely sit out the moneys.
Hey, no issue if you don't want to put in any cash. Happy to get some new players is the main objective.

If I can be a part of the cheapskates I'll play

Hey Marty, I think I just took the last spot in the league

I'm more than happy to pay as well!!

I didn't play last year but have well in years previously!

Hey Marty, I think I just took the last spot in the league

I'm more than happy to pay as well!!

I didn't play last year but have well in years previously!
Hey Gold Cat

Thanks for joining! I'll send you details of my bank account details.

Marty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back