Roast SPP not in under 22 team is a joke!

Remove this Banner Ad

This abuse of the Game Day tag is irritating my OCD

Thread title needs amending too.

SPP (Under 22 team) not in 2020 is a joke.

Jarrod Berry and Shai Bolton didn't make it either and both of those guys are ahead of SPP. Like the AA team, midfield is a lot harder to crack than other positions.

Lol really? Those two should've been absolute walk-up starts.

Jarrod Berry and Shai Bolton didn't make it either and both of those guys are ahead of SPP. Like the AA team, midfield is a lot harder to crack than other positions.

Shai Bolton should’ve been in the AA squad

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I saw that Rozee was trending on Twitter today, but that's thanks to Karen Cornes mouthing off about Carlton making the "wrong pick" with Sam Walsh, and Blues fans now rubbing his nose in it about Walsh winning the AFLCA best young player award for 2020.

When Connor accepts his premiership medal on October 24 I want him to grab the mike and say, "Kane Cornes - you were right!"

Jarrod Berry might've failed to qualify on age if its dependant on being under 22 at the start of the season instead of the start of the year.

*turned 22 in February.

Oh wait, Berry was in the 40. I missed him in that list.

I saw that Rozee was trending on Twitter today, but that's thanks to Karen Cornes mouthing off about Carlton making the "wrong pick" with Sam Walsh, and Blues fans now rubbing his nose in it about Walsh winning the AFLCA best young player award for 2020.

When Connor accepts his premiership medal on October 24 I want him to grab the mike and say, "Kane Cornes - you were right!"

God help them controlling Butters after 3 weeks..no one could control him before, I’m predicting a great finals series for him as well

Sam was listed only as a forward too in the initial squad so that may have played into him not being selected.

Honestly though, thought he might only have scraped a bench spot at best.
Been a lot better than Walsh. The last handful of Carlton games I've seen he turns it over and is quite costly for not a lot of reward when he does find teammates (lack of penetration, creating plays or options), not to mention his side hasn't performed all that well which often influences these sorts of votes.

Rozee actually came second in the coaches voting on best young player of the year.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Rozee actually came second in the coaches voting on best young player of the year.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Isn't the coaches best young player a rolling 2 year thing? Might be wrong but I seem to remember something like this happening before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't the coaches best young player a rolling 2 year thing? Might be wrong but I seem to remember something like this happening before.

Yes it’s over 2 years, Rozee had a bit of a quiet year, but this kid will dazzle in the finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back