Spring Racing

Remove this Banner Ad

Now I remember why cup day is such a terrible punting day, 2 year old race followed by a 1700m mares race followed by a 2800m staying slog. By the time anything worth looking at comes around everyone is down and scrambling to make it all back in a hurry.

Start at race 4 if you can resist the early ones.

I'm not sure you'd say similar horse. This thing couldn't tow a tin can. This is a pretty deep race, it should be $30 to finish top 7 but I guess at $200 you can find out. I get the Norsqui reference but he wasn't running around in Maiden/C1's, he'd already proven himself to be a pretty good stayer in city class before his Lavazza win. This thing is also stepping up from 2100, hard to believe the 2800m will make him 20 lengths better which he'd need to improve to be anywhere near the likes of these.I think Norsqui would be a bit offended :$

Personally, I thought HAMPTON COURT was terribly ridden by K.McEvoy, and I was on him, but apparently Dean Yendall thought he was home on the bend.

That's why I'm happy LV drew 2, surely McEvoy can't heck that up. He slaughtered Hampton Court and OOTS at Bendigo in the last week.

Weekend Winner @ $201 is way over the odds. She is a very similar horse and from the same connections as Norsqui who they brought over to win this race a few years back at 30-1. Her win 2 starts back was huge and will run the distance out no problems. Should probably be about $30-40 to win so the $50 just to place would be very nice

She is racing today at Ballarat R7 in a benchmark 64.

Sure did, and slaughtered Massiyn's chances in the process. Owes me a stack now the little ginger prick.

Yeah he owes me too and he better produce one of his better rides on LV tomorrow cause i'll be all over it like ants on a snickers bar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was on Thurlow in the first...
r2 - Precious Gem
r3 - Rebel Rising and a saver on Clear Direction
r4 - The Quaterback
r5 - Rough Justice
r6- Sea Spray
The Cup - Mutual Regard and Protectionist (antepost), saver on Junoob
r8- Atacama and Bel Thor
r9 - Thermal Current and Aomen
r10 -Mahara and Ava's Delight

15% of the quaddie