Competition SpudQoach™ S27 - Congratulations Wooshette!

Remove this Banner Ad

No problems chump. But why so touchy ?? Resorting to petty AFL nothingness to make yourself feel good. There's still time for the league to fill up.
I look forward to your entry :thumbsu:

No you don't, otherwise you wouldnt act so floggish to someone new to these traps.

You're not even a rookie anymore, twerp.

No you don't, otherwise you wouldnt act so floggish to someone new to these traps.
Wow I'm genuinely hurt you would think that.

You're not even a rookie anymore, twerp.
LOL twerp. Nice. If you didn't notice I had no idea what was happening, and to be fair no real interest last year. I posted maybe 10 times last season, mainly cos I got tagged in posts after I kicked 6 goals in one game. Thought I might see if getting involved might be fun. Could be wasting my time by the looks.

LOL twerp. Nice. If you didn't notice I had no idea what was happening, and to be fair no real interest last year. I posted maybe 10 times last season, mainly cos I got tagged in posts after I kicked 6 goals in one game. Thought I might see if getting involved might be fun. Could be wasting my time by the looks.

Because we're not welcoming you with open arms? Might be for the best bud.

See above posts from TheInjuryFactory. He teared up because I said 'What a hit. What a nance.

He defended his concept after you criticised it, seems like a fair go to me.

He defended his concept after you criticised it, seems like a fair go to me.
My initial impressions were that you were much better than that. It's barely a criticism. More a thread bump to stir discussion and incite some urgency for players to submit their teams. Yet straight away out come the tears. I would have put a team in but doubt it now as it's obvious the guy running it is a donkey.

My initial impressions were that you were much better than that. It's barely a criticism. More a thread bump to stir discussion and incite some urgency for players to submit their teams. Yet straight away out come the tears. I would have put a team in but doubt it now as it's obvious the guy running it is a donkey.

Yeah, fair enough mate, let's see a bit more of you before you call people donkeys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is twerp fair game or what ??

Yeah but I've done my dues and received more than my fair share of insults. You're virtually a rookie to the posting side of things.

That was a joke. Im well aware of that. Feeling things out. This caper is clearly not for everyone.
You're taking yourself way too seriously mate, relax.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back