Competition SpudQoach™ Season 31 - Congratulations MWPP!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

So not followers? (ie RR and Ro as well)
Good question, has caught alot of people out in the past.

Nope. They're mids.

Can’t wait to get moved to the midfield and ruin everyone’s Spudcoach teams.

just have to find haydo and Cadsky some balls to stand up to non captain ClarkeM

Can’t wait to get moved to the midfield and ruin everyone’s Spudcoach teams.

just have to find haydo and Cadsky some balls to stand up to non captain ClarkeM
You not being able to find balls is the reason why you got kicked out of the midfield ;).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got it.

You might wanna check eth-dog and Golumless teams - looks like they’ve tried to sneak a back flanker into the ruck.

Two points:

1) Snitches get stitches. Snitches who don't get their facts right tend to get even more stitches.

2) Whilst both are back flankers in terms of quality and attractiveness, the Swamprats and Gumbies did allow Rich the babe Evans and cats2rise to play ruck in round 16 of season 30. I assume this was purely out of pity and disrespect to both their opponent and the league as a whole.

Last edited:
Two points:

1) Snitches get stitches. Snitches who don't get their facts right tend to get even more stitches.

2) Whilst both are back flankers in terms of quality and attractiveness, the Swamprats and Gumbies did allow Rich the babe Evans and cats2rise by letting them play ruck in round 16 of season 30. I assume this was purely out of pity and disrespect to both their opponent and the league as a whole.
Yep, you're right - sorry man. Weird thing is when I looked the other day the babe was listed on a half back flank...I copied all of the teams and pasted them in notes on my phone so I didn't have to keep going back to the thread to check.

Is it possible TheInjuryFactory is messing with the listed teams to make sure he wins his own comp again?

zXQcdg7.png

#S31Crop

Remove this Banner Ad

Back