Strategy Spuds we make look like stars - Sinclair-Harmes Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Louis Slungpue

Club Legend
Oct 16, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Who the **** was that Mitch Hannen campaigner. Does he only play night games, ******* campaigner was that pale.

Didn't even know he was on an AFL list and then he turned into Sav Rocca and kicked two from 50 out of his ass.

Where do this campaigners come from FMD
I reckon you could pull a footballer from some bush league and we'd let them kick 30 and 3

Lightsxo

Club Legend
Jun 27, 2016
Strathmore
AFL Club
St Kilda
I reckon you could pull a footballer from some bush league and we'd let them kick 30 and 3
FMD this campaigner doesn't even have a wikipedia page and he's done that to us.

Majak Daw is a monty to win the medal next week.

I'm backing him to have 0 marks, 0 handballs, 7 kicks 5 goals.

austinnn

Veteran GOP
Nov 7, 2012
France
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Bristol City FC
Who's the fauxogan with the soft mullet like a late 80s pop star that kicked a few goals for the Dees today? He rates a spot on the list.

In past games this year, Aaron Black of the Cats also in the running.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sainter88

Team Captain
Jul 16, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Can add James harmes and cam pederson after today, I'm not even sure who James harmes is but he is one ugly horse looking mother****** I'd probably wear a bag on my head everytime I played if I was him he's BONCE is truly hideous, who are some other spuds we've made look good this year????
Oh man the horse comment made my weekend, brilliant.

Timeoftheseason

Senior List
Mar 8, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Can add James harmes and cam pederson after today, I'm not even sure who James harmes is but he is one ugly horse looking mother****** I'd probably wear a bag on my head everytime I played if I was him he's BONCE is truly hideous, who are some other spuds we've made look good this year????
Alex Neal-Bullan had a decent game today also FMD!

Top Bottom