Strategy Spuds we make look like stars - Sinclair-Harmes Cup

Time to relase G-Truck from the cave.

IMG_1599.PNG

Oct 16, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Who the **** was that Mitch Hannen campaigner. Does he only play night games, ******* campaigner was that pale.

Didn't even know he was on an AFL list and then he turned into Sav Rocca and kicked two from 50 out of his ass.

Where do this campaigners come from FMD
I reckon you could pull a footballer from some bush league and we'd let them kick 30 and 3

austinnn

Veteran GOP
Nov 7, 2012
France
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Bristol City FC, Urawa Red Diamonds FC
Who's the fauxogan with the soft mullet like a late 80s pop star that kicked a few goals for the Dees today? He rates a spot on the list.

In past games this year, Aaron Black of the Cats also in the running.

Sainter88

Team Captain
Jul 16, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Can add James harmes and cam pederson after today, I'm not even sure who James harmes is but he is one ugly horse looking mother****** I'd probably wear a bag on my head everytime I played if I was him he's BONCE is truly hideous, who are some other spuds we've made look good this year????

Oh man the horse comment made my weekend, brilliant.

Oct 16, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Made that gleeson bloke from essendon look good.

also jake stinger kicked 5 against us, that blokes awful
Hahahahah yeah fartin Gleeson I remember bombers fans were saying he was a gun I've watched the campaigner play since then and he's gone back to looking like an absolute lemon

Timeoftheseason

Senior List
Mar 8, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Can add James harmes and cam pederson after today, I'm not even sure who James harmes is but he is one ugly horse looking mother****** I'd probably wear a bag on my head everytime I played if I was him he's BONCE is truly hideous, who are some other spuds we've made look good this year????

Alex Neal-Bullan had a decent game today also FMD!

Back