Strategy Spuds we make look like stars - Sinclair-Harmes Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Can add James harmes and cam pederson after today, I'm not even sure who James harmes is but he is one ugly horse looking mother****** I'd probably wear a bag on my head everytime I played if I was him he's BONCE is truly hideous, who are some other spuds we've made look good this year????
upload_2017-8-13_23-12-54.jpeg

+

images

=

402687_81a6306ae59bf04373d47f6e41dfd827.png

Always happens to us.

FFS we turned Bob Keddie and Shane Ellen into all-time club legends.

Josh Jenkins has kicked 10 goals against us in his last 2 games. Stringer does to us what Minchington does to Geelong. Essendon too. TBC and Gleeson this year, Mitch Brown kicked 4 last year.

Next final we play I say we go a two man tag on whoever the most useless opposition muppet is

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always happens to us.

FFS we turned Bob Keddie and Shane Ellen into all-time club legends.

Josh Jenkins has kicked 10 goals against us in his last 2 games. Stringer does to us what Minchington does to Geelong. Essendon too. TBC this year, Mitch Brown kicked 4 last year.

Next final we play I say we go a two man tag on whoever the most useless opposition muppet is

Bob Keddie. FFS.

He did nothing all day then kicked 4 goals out of his clacker in the last quarter.

We lost the 1971 Grand Final by 7 points having lead by 28 points during time-on in the third quarter.

Yep, Keddie is the leader in the clubhouse.

Bob Keddie. FFS.

He did nothing all day then kicked 4 goals out of his clacker in the last quarter.

We lost the 1971 Grand Final by 7 points having lead by 28 points during time-on in the third quarter.

So basically keddie is Darren I ate all the pies Jarman from 97

Fmd I swear to God we are jinxed

Sitt
Bob Keddie. FFS.

sitting in the western stand as a kid watching that was heart breaking, I think from memory Gary colling was playing on him.

It was real Ellis stuff the ball found him not the other way around.

So basically keddie is Darren I ate all the pies Jarman from 97

Fmd I swear to God we are jinxed
I think we must've built the club on some ancient Indian burial ground.

Sitt

sitting in the western stand as a kid watching that was heart breaking, I think from memory Gary colling was playing on him.

It was real Ellis stuff the ball found him not the other way around.

Three of Keddie's goals were dead set arsey.

Not to mention Don Scott's goal from the middle that bounced 15342 times over 2 packs of players.

Or Leon Rice's goal on 3QT which was a miskicked left foot snap on the boundary.

What is the number for Lifeline?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back