Strategy Spuds we make look like stars - Sinclair-Harmes Cup

So I just read the 71 gf wrap up

Yeah
Jinxed
The campaigner had 5 touches till 3/4 time and we were 20 up
Lose it by 7 points at the final siren he ends up 4 goals 2

The whole challenge minor premiers thing in 1913 from Fitzroy, whatever that bollocks was

1997 we lose our ruck, arguably the best in the league at the time going into the GF, end up kicking 13.16 (nothings changed) and some pie eating fat campaigner kicks 6.2 with most of them being in the last and some other no named plonker kicks 4

2004 about 200 numpties bum rush the field and kill all ******* momentum to pat gtrain on the head....ffs

2009 Hawkins hits the freakin post clear as a bell, and a bloody toe poke....* me
2010 mark of a GF by Goddard, hayes busts his pooper in prob the best game I've ever seen live, milne gets the ******* worst bounce in the entire 200 odd year history of football and we get a draw
2010 replay we get pantsed, I wonder why....elevated levels

And to top it all off
In 1966 for our one and only flag.....the capt has a ******* Collingwood Guernsey on holding up the cup

No
Not jinxed at all

So I just read the 71 gf wrap up

Yeah
Jinxed
The campaigner had 5 touches till 3/4 time and we were 20 up
Lose it by 7 points at the final siren he ends up 4 goals 2

The whole challenge minor premiers thing in 1913 from Fitzroy, whatever that bollocks was

1997 we lose our ruck, arguably the best in the league at the time going into the GF, end up kicking 13.16 (nothings changed) and some pie eating fat campaigner kicks 6.2 with most of them being in the last and some other no named plonker kicks 4

2004 about 200 numpties bum rush the field and kill all ******* momentum to pat gtrain on the head....ffs

2009 Hawkins hits the freakin post clear as a bell, and a bloody toe poke....**** me
2010 mark of a GF by Goddard, hayes busts his pooper in prob the best game I've ever seen live, milne gets the ******* worst bounce in the entire 200 odd year history of football and we get a draw
2010 replay we get pantsed, I wonder why....elevated levels

And to top it all off
In 1966 for our one and only flag.....the capt has a ******* Collingwood Guernsey on holding up the cup

No
Not jinxed at all
And when the day finally comes & we prevail for the ultimate, boy won't it be sweet.

Yawkey way

Norm Smith Medallist
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Red sox
Seriously if we get there again and lose it'll just about do me i reckon
You can't possible know how glad I am that I follow the Celtics, Patriots and Red Sox.

Apart from the Celtics they hadn't won s**t and then they came good in a big way and boy is it sweet.

One things for sure, not even WE could make Fatracca look any good!
Good thing you drafted McCartin over him

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

TheJackal

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Good thing you drafted McCartin over him

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Perhaps you are a little lost? You somehow made your way to the Saints board. I'd suggest you jog on before we really get stuck in...

But for what its worth, Fatracca is the second biggest figjam overrated flog in the AFL behind Stringer.

Can't help bad luck with Paddys concussions but I'm still comfortable with his selection. Fatracca may turn out to be a gun, but at the moment he is just an ok flog trying to get an easy touch and a showy goal. Commentators' circle jerk over him is completely unjustified, just like Stringer... anyway, as I said, jog on...

ONLY THE SAINTS could cure Angus Brayshaws concussion woes by giving him a massive head clash in the opening minute of a game.
Result? We lose a player. He has quite possibly his best game.
Can't wait for Goldy to break the all time hit outs record this week and for Shaun Higgens to kick 8 goals.:drunk:

We have a similar thread on our board named after Kent Kingsley.

If it's any consolation, your old superstar Beau Maister/Wilkes was a regular feature. In 2012 he kicked 15 goals for the year yet 8 of them were against us.

Alex+Neal+Bullen+p-E8e6bjqqMm.jpg

Dorian Grey finding his own reflection and Miquel, conquistador from Guatemala courting an ox.

ONLY THE SAINTS could cure Angus Brayshaws concussion woes by giving him a massive head clash in the opening minute of a game.
Result? We lose a player. He has quite possibly his best game.
Can't wait for Goldy to break the all time hit outs record this week and for Shaun Higgens to kick 8 goals.:drunk:

Nah, Goldy is kinda obvious despite being out of form, who's their shortest player? he cvan break the all time hit out record in Goldy's stead, he instead gets the mark record and kills the spread.

freo have let jacob townsend kick 5 goals today

lyon should be sacked off that
Townsend kicks 5
Who the **** is this campaigner
6 to him last week
Only 5 to you guys this week
Did well to stop his form

Honestly though we're all just as surprised by what he's done the last few weeks

6 to him last week
Only 5 to you guys this week
Did well to stop his form
Honestly though we're all just as surprised by what he's done the last few weeks
Whether it's Pete Townshend
Or Jacob Townsend with both of them I'm thinking WHO???

Kids a bloody good kick.

Whether it's Pete Townshend
Or Jacob Townsend with both of them I'm thinking WHO???

Kids a bloody good kick.
Most surprising part is the whole team has been infected. No one wants to be the one getting shown up by Townsend

Apart from these last 2 weeks our goal kicking this year has been like you guys

Back